BY GHIRARDELLI

• How are these? Is the sea salt an overpowering taste?2 Answers
  • is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Nikki B.
This was the first thing I opened in my Voxbox, chocolate addict.. Okay so I loved it, so cream and smooth, the almonds gave a nice crunch and mixed in so well. The salt in it was okay, at some points the salt tasted to salty for me, but I was still delicious and I ate the whole bar!
Samantha E.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love Ghirardelli, but I wish that they had this yummy milk chocolate salted variety but without nuts. I keep searching for salty milk chocolate and can't find it anywhere! Overall another delicious sweet treat, definitely a great indulgence.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a one of a kind chocolate! I really love this one. It melts in your mouth and has such a smooth flavor. The salt adds a kick that I've never seen in another chocolate. It's rather big grains, and it's just so yummy! Filling too!
Rachel H.
Waller, TX
This chocolate bar is the ultimate indulgence! Its the best of both worlds with the salt and sweet! Its so rich it takes me about three days to eat the whole thing because one or two square is enough to fix my chocolate craving for bit ;)
Shannon W.
San Bruno, CA
So delicious. I love mixing chocolate with salty foods. It tastes so good. This chocolate bar is not overpowered with the Sea Salt at all. It has just the right amount of salt that you can slightly taste it. It was delicious with every bite. The almonds also provided a great crunch
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
I bought these when I was in San Francisco because they were on sale. I love sea salt with chocolate but sometimes it can taste off. This is not off at all, in fact, it is one of the best combinations of sea salt and chocolate I have ever tasted.
It is creamy and dreamy and smooth.
Lily F.
Pleasantville, NY
These are sooo soooo yummy. If you like french fries dipped in milkshakes or potato chips and ice cream or chocolate covered pretzels, you'll probably like these. The chocolate is creamy and flavorful, and there are little bits of salt that are a burst of flavor on your tongue.
Katie E.
The combination of salty and sweet is one of my favorite things I have ever experienced. I have always loved chocolate covered pretzels, so when sea salt entered the scene, I knew I would be in love!
Renee G.
Sandia, TX
This candy is pure heaven in your mouth. If your not a fan of salt than its not for you. I love sea salt as its chunky and strong but not overpowering when combined those rich and creamy ghirardelli chocolate. It just works good together if like that sweet and salty combination.
Erin S.
Milwaukee, WI
I just received this in my box, and it is already gone. It is truly addicting. I was a little nervous about the sea salt being too overpowering, however it was quite nice and brought out the flavors of the chocolate and roasted almonds.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.