BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Amanda S.
Walton, NY
At first I didn't like it but as I kept on breaking off pieces, it got better. It was just something I had to get use to a little too and after a while I really liked it. It is something I would buy if I was in the store. After I finished my bar, I actually craved to have some more!
Lauren F.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this combination of salty and sweet! I was thrilled to see this chocolate bar in my Cosmo VoxBox when I opened it.

The almond bits made it even better. I tried to savor it, but I made the mistake of opening at the office and by the end of the day, it had all disappeared.
Shanya G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this bar, I found it recently at Walgreen's and I had to buy it. I am normally a dark chocolate type of girl but this was just too good to pass up.

The nice nutty texture was great with the light hint of sea salt. Not too overpowering but not underwhelming at the same time.
Allison C.
Winter Spgs, FL
I'm normally not a fan of milk chocolate, but this chocolate bar was the perfect blend of sweet and salty. I really enjoyed the salt and tiny bits of almonds. They weren't overwhelming, but were a nice crunch break from the smooth chocolate.
Logan C.
Montgomery, AL
This chocolate was good but not great because the salty taste was a bit overpowering for me. If you really like salt (which I don't then you will love it. If you like a little salty with your sweet, this is for you. If you want really sweet, you may need to stick to plain chocolate.
Mallorie F.
Phoenix, OR
This is my absolute favorite chocolate! It is so smooth and creamy and they have so many flavors to choose from. The Ghirardelli ice cream shop is also one of my favorites. They have awesome ice cream and dessert choices. We always go to the Ghirardelli shop when we visit Disney World!
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
I FIRST tried this in an INFLUENSTER voxbox!!! I was BLOWN AWAY! I'd never tried a chocolate with anything extra added, such as sea salt, and boy was I surprised! I am happy to see that this is now available in most supermarkets. Very good.
Caitlin M.
Valdosta, GA
My mom got me a pack of theses as a treat for snacking on during the week before finals and they are delicious! I went through them so fast and even went to the store to buy a second pack. They're a pleasant combination of salty and sweet.
Nikki B.
This was the first thing I opened in my Voxbox, chocolate addict.. Okay so I loved it, so cream and smooth, the almonds gave a nice crunch and mixed in so well. The salt in it was okay, at some points the salt tasted to salty for me, but I was still delicious and I ate the whole bar!
Chloe H.
Mableton, GA
All in all, chocolate is delish. I was excited to see that this had sea salt in it. I took a bite into it, and to my surprise, there wasn't enough sea salt. I was disappointed, indefinitely. It was good though, so I'm not completely hating on it. Just want more sea salt in it! Thanks.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.