BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stacey H.
Farmington, MO
So, I am not a huge Ghirardelli fan, and I was a bit skeptical that the candy bar boasted of sea salt. Boy was I wrong. I immediately told everyone on my Facebook to go get these chocolate immediately. I only have two pieces of my bar left, and it arrived at 3p today. I will be buying more!
Raven H.
I savored this delicious chocolate for days, eating just one square at a time. I never wanted it to go away! The almonds were a little overpowering BUT it was obvious there would be quite a few in there. I'll buy this in the near future for sure!
Jenny Flo S.
I really like sea salt and chocolate together. Ghirardelli is some of the best quality chocolate so I knew this would be a real treat. The sweet and saltiness works great together. I think the only thing to make it better would be some caramel!
Caitlin D.
I didn't think I was going to like this before I tried it but I was wrong. It is sooooooooo good!!!! It's not too salty and the almonds go so well with it. I love this chocolate!!
Lauren G.
Soquel, CA
I love the mixture of the selection and that they all include sea salt. I Love the combination of salty and rich sweetness. These chocolates are a nice guilty pleasure when I'm in the mood for something sweet.
Kim P.
Helena, MT
I have tried other brands of sea salt chocolate and was really excited to try this brand because I LOVE Ghirardelli Sqaures. I was very impressed. It was the perfect combination of chocolate and sea salt. I would love to see them develop a chocolate, sea salt, caramel and bacon bar.
Maica D.
One of my favorite chocolate bar combos of milk chocolate, almonds, & sea salt. You can find this bar pretty much everywhere which makes it even better. Although it can get salty (if you do not like salt), but does not over power- a great balance between sweet and salty...can't go wrong!
Morgan W.
Hayden, ID
This is my favorite kind of chocolate. Its very sweet, but unlike other chocolate candies that try to mix in that salty side, this chocolate is the perfect amount of sweet and salty. Not too overpowering but you can taste both at the same time.
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
I FIRST tried this in an INFLUENSTER voxbox!!! I was BLOWN AWAY! I'd never tried a chocolate with anything extra added, such as sea salt, and boy was I surprised! I am happy to see that this is now available in most supermarkets. Very good.
Samantha E.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love Ghirardelli, but I wish that they had this yummy milk chocolate salted variety but without nuts. I keep searching for salty milk chocolate and can't find it anywhere! Overall another delicious sweet treat, definitely a great indulgence.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.