BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Rachel B.
North Plains, OR
This chocolate is SO YUMMY. I love all Ghirardelli chocolate but this sweet and salty combo is heavenly. Chocolate with a touch of sea salt has become really popular lately, and I am so glad that Ghirardelli jumped on the band wagon. Such a yummy treat!
Alexis L.
Warren, PA
Love this chocolate. Love how the Sea Salt cancels out most of the chocolate. I bought this at Walmart. I eat it when i go onto my menstrual cycle, helps lol.
Yes great value. Would definitely purchase again.
Jhoseline P.
It's more of an A+ for me. Who would think that salt, almonds and milk chocolate could create something so wonderful! I could eat the whole bar in one sitting if I weren't always watching my calories. I have tried expensive chocolates that weren't as good as this. Seriously a good cheap find!
Quamisha S.
Temple, TX
It so rich and creamy and the sea salt is just the right amount in it.Love thwe almonds in it.It just melts in your mounth soon it touches your tounge.So good i ate the whole thing soon i got it.This is my favorite candy know.So for my chocolate lovers go out try this candy out ur love it to.
Dawn C.
Henrico, VA
I don't particularly like chocolate very much... but I must say, every time someone offers some of this... I accept. This chocolate is extremely tasty and gives so much flavor.
Brenda P.
Waynesville , Missouri
But...I am a total snob when it comes to SeaSalt Chocolate Caramels, and I had to stop and let Ghirardelli know just what a perfectly tasty treat they created. So good. Such a great balance of flavors. The only problem I see is that now my weekly ration of sweets is going to be extremely difficult to maintain, because I LOVE these! Love LoVe Love!
Jen S.
Tampa, FL
I can't even tell you how delicious this stuff is.. HOWEVER… I would like to see smaller versions. These bars are gigantic. And my self control is the size of a needlepoint, so trying to split it up over the course of several nights is just laughable.
Stacey H.
Farmington, MO
So, I am not a huge Ghirardelli fan, and I was a bit skeptical that the candy bar boasted of sea salt. Boy was I wrong. I immediately told everyone on my Facebook to go get these chocolate immediately. I only have two pieces of my bar left, and it arrived at 3p today. I will be buying more!
Kim P.
Helena, MT
I have tried other brands of sea salt chocolate and was really excited to try this brand because I LOVE Ghirardelli Sqaures. I was very impressed. It was the perfect combination of chocolate and sea salt. I would love to see them develop a chocolate, sea salt, caramel and bacon bar.
Maica D.
One of my favorite chocolate bar combos of milk chocolate, almonds, & sea salt. You can find this bar pretty much everywhere which makes it even better. Although it can get salty (if you do not like salt), but does not over power- a great balance between sweet and salty...can't go wrong!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.