BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Andrea A.
Carson, CA
My brother just gave me some of these chocolates the other day and I must admit I was a bit surprised to like them so much. You would think that salt and chocolate don't mix well but they actually compliment each other well. This brand itself is one of the best but i do recommend people to try it.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
I love the combination of milk chocolate and sea salt, with a crunch of almond in these little morsels of delight. I keep these in a drawer (like the commercial!) for when I need a break for something sweet. 1 is all I need, and then it's back to work!
Diane M.
Staten Island, NY
I love salty/sweet combo and this chocolate bar is right up my alley! ghirardelli makes high quality chocolate and the sea salt truly enhances the flavor. i like the the almonds are chopped up and not in full pieces and it adds nice texture to the bar.
Kd W.
Tulare, CA
My favorite flavor of Ghirardelli chocolates. They are sweet and salty, and just right. Whenever my boyfriend calls me from the store and asks if I want anything like a candy, I always tell him to grab me a bar of this! Perfect for any chocolate lover.
Brenda G.
Mcallen, TX
OMG :D this chocolate tastes AMAZING! It's sweet & salty combination is just PERFECT. I shared this product with my dad and he practically ate the whole thing so I went out to the store and bought another one the next time I went out grocery shopping.
Shanna W.
Kalamazoo
When I saw it in my Cosmobox I got a huge smile on my face. I waited to try it for a cupple of days. when. I did I wasn't impressed at all. i think they put way to much sea sault in it. If you don't like a lot of salt I don't recommend the sea sault escape
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my favorite candy bars. If you love chocolate and salt you should definitely try this one out. I really love that this bar puts big chunks of salt in it, although I know that grosses some people out.
Debbie B.
Fairbanks, AK
I had a bag of Ghirardelli sample chocolates and I found myself reaching for the Sea Salt ones , none of the others could compare. Chocolate and sea salt with caramel has got the be the best flavor combination ever.. I love the mix of salty and sweet.
Deena I.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this in my Cosmo Voxbox '12 and ALMOST ate it in one sitting! I know, horrible....in a way that it's so good! It's delicious. I love Ghirardelli chocolate anyway, but this one really hit the spot! I love salt & chocolate, so that was amazing, and to include almonds...just genius! So delicious!
Kassandra G.
San Diego, CA
Wow! This is probably my favorite Ghiardelli flavor now. I love the sweet and salty kick in it. The nuts make it crunchy! And the sea salt makes your taste buds explode, all while the chocolate is melting on your tongue. Ridiculously gooooood my friends.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.