BY GHIRARDELLI

• How are these? Is the sea salt an overpowering taste?2 Answers
  • is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Alyssa D.
I have to admit, I was nervous to try this at first only because of the name of the chocolate. I'm not a sea salt fan. This did not taste like sea salt at all, it was actually really good! My favorite part about it was the mix of the milk chocolate and almonds, I love almonds!! I recommend this product.
Denisse B.
Whittier, CA
I have a sweet tooth and chocolate is my weakness. Ghirardelli has never let me down, so when I saw this new flavor I just had to try it. It was all I expected, the texture of the chocolate was really creamy just like the others and it had just the right amount of sea salt. I think I have a new favorite.
Amanda R.
I'm not a big chocolate fan, but when I'm in the mood I could see myself flocking back to this one. It's was rich, and smooth with a great blend of almonds and sea salt. This would be perfect pair with a nice glass of wine, or a hot beverage on a cold day.
Ashley N.
chandler, AZ
I would have never tried these if I didn't get in a VoxBox last year. I took one bite and fell in love immediately. Sadly it disappeared before I could finish it, maybe the boyfriend loved it just as much. Recently was in SF and got some more when I was able to visit Ghirardelli Square. I love this stuff!
Paris H.
West Roxbury, MA
This is so good! I love the almonds and the fact that it is Ghirardelli. For someone who isn't a real big fan of chocolate, I loved it. I liked how the sea salt didn't have a overpowering flavor, except for the end, the aftertaste. Other than that, I loved it! It was creamy, and the almonds were plentyful!
Sierra S.
Las Vegas, NV
Dark chocolate and sea salt, these are addicting!!! It's unbelievable how delicious this combination of flavors is. The ones that have caramel are even more delicious! My only complaint is they need to make them in 85% dark chocolate with caramel and sea salt.
Emma L.
Blacksburg, VA
This is the perfect level of salty and sweet. It gives you the taste of chocolate. I bought it at my local grocery store when it was on sale. I thought to give it a try. It was good quality and everything I expected. I will repurchase for sure once I get hit with the craving again or if its on sale.
Shanna W.
Kalamazoo
When I saw it in my Cosmobox I got a huge smile on my face. I waited to try it for a cupple of days. when. I did I wasn't impressed at all. i think they put way to much sea sault in it. If you don't like a lot of salt I don't recommend the sea sault escape
Debbie B.
Fairbanks, AK
I had a bag of Ghirardelli sample chocolates and I found myself reaching for the Sea Salt ones , none of the others could compare. Chocolate and sea salt with caramel has got the be the best flavor combination ever.. I love the mix of salty and sweet.
Kd W.
Tulare, CA
My favorite flavor of Ghirardelli chocolates. They are sweet and salty, and just right. Whenever my boyfriend calls me from the store and asks if I want anything like a candy, I always tell him to grab me a bar of this! Perfect for any chocolate lover.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.