BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Dena C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I received this bar and was planning on rationing it out over several days. It was so good that I was unable to ration it for more than two days. It reminded me of the sea salt chocolate that was given out during wine tastings in Napa Valley. That's the goal for the next bar.....wine & sea salt chocolate relaxation.
Melissa S.
Southbury, CT
I normally prefer dark chocolate but Ghirardelli milk chocolate is sooo creamy and rich that it is now my new fave! I like the crunch of the almonds, and they are toasted almonds which is different from regular almond candy bars. The sea salt compliments and enhances the taste of the chocolate - winning combination!
Alisia C.
Batavia, NY
Ghirardelli chocolate tastes expensive, but isn't. That's what I love about it! For less than $5.00, I can totally indulge. The Sea Salt Escape bar is absolutely delectable. It infuses both salt and roasted almonds in the rich chocolate for a very unique flavor.
Elissa D.
I absolutely LOVEE this chocolate!! I loved it so much, I finished it in one day! I think the sweet and salty mix is amazing. THe chocolate is soo smooth, the almonds add a nice crunch and the sea salt add a nice touch of salty flavor. Everyone needs to try this!
Kristina B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Oh my gosh, I love Ghirardelli chocolate & was thrilled to get to try this in my Cosmo Vox Box! The sea salt/chocolate mix was the perfect blend of sweet/salty. The chocolate is so smooth & flavorful; it isn't waxy at all like some of the cheaper chocolates. I highly recommend this for any chocolate-lover!
Angie W.
Wernersville, PA
I like that the pieces of almond were chopped up and not in larger chunks like some chocolate. That made me like almonds in chocolate a whole lot more! I think the flavor was very good and I love Ghirardelli chocolate, but I think the sea salt flavor could have been a bit more pronounced. Overall, it's a great chocolate though and it's good to have a square when you are craving chocolate and/or that salty/sweet combination.
Karen D.
Richmond, IN
I'm a lover of chocolate, so when I saw this in the latest VoxBox, I was thrilled...and then proceeded to eat it all in one sitting. The milk chocolate is sweet and smooth, but the nuts and sea salt give it that little something special. Perfect if you're craving something creamy, crunchy, salty, AND sweet.
Rachel W.
Sedona, AZ
When I received the VoxBox in the mail my son lit up because he thought it was a present for him. We opened the box together and oh my goodness did he notice the chocolate! We sampled a small piece and the salt & pure sweetness of the milk chocolate was delicious!
Jenny L.
San Diego, CA
I'm not a huge fan of plain chocolate but I love chocolate with Sea Salt & Almonds - it really brings out a different flavor and of course Ghirardelli makes an amazing product. Super Yummy!
Samantha O.
Portland, OR
I got one of these bad boys in my Cosmo VoxBox and it was absolutely delicious. Adding a touch of sea salt to the chocolate really brings out the flavor, and it was extra great with the bits of crunchy almond. I'd definitely buy this chocolate bar in the store.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.