BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lacey O.
FPO, AP
I got this chocolate bar in my Cosmo VoxBox. I read others saying how good it was, you could taste the salt, etc. I was excited to give it a try, but it wasn't as great as I had thought it would've been. I honestly expected better, but it was still pretty good & I would recommend it.
Hillary L.
I'll admit, at first I was kind of nervous. Sea Salt with my chocolate? But it was a surprising wake up to my taste buds. The perfect sweet snack for a girl ;)I'm usually a dark chocolate kinda gal, but this is my new fave :)Little bit of salty with my sweet.. what could be better?
Staci M.
Brunswick, OH
When I saw this wedged in to the bottom of my VoxBox I got excited. As a true chocolate lover, I get excited to try all new kinds! I have to say, I was a little wary of chocolate and sea salt together -- I'm not the biggest fan of the 'Fleur de Sel' trend but this was quite a surprise! I was thinking of baking something and topping it with chopped up pieces of these--- but greedy me ate it all! Guess I'll be searching the stores near me soon for this!
Meahlyn D.
East Elmhurst, NY
When I read the title of this flavor, I wasn't sure I would approve. But once I took my first bite, Ghirardelli did not disappoint. The chocolate was of course rich but the subtle hints of sea salt and almonds gave it the perfect mixture. I expected the sea salt to be over powering but it wasn't and I enjoyed it. It was so tasty that I shared it with everyone I knew. Good job Ghirardelli!
Cedar L.
Fair Oaks, CA
This is a great blending of sweet and salty. The milk chocolate was a great choice--it would not have worked as well with dark chocolate. Also, the bits of almond accentuate the savoriness of the salt without distracting from the creamy sweetness of the chocolate. Definitely an item I'll keep purchasing for treating myself.
Amanda G.
Liberty, KY
Omg! I wasn't a fan of chocolate, but Giradelli just made me one. This sea salt escape i got from influencter is out of this world. The chocolate is so smooth. The almonds are mixed in the candy bar, not just one or two like other brands. The sea salt ties it all together. Yummy!!!!
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
I'm a huge chocolate fan, and I usually prefer chocolates with higher cacao contents, but this is absolutely great. It's a great value compared to other chocolates and on sale all the time. I'd recommend this to any chocolate lover, I will definitely be buying this again.
Sarah P.
Boise, ID
I love this chocolate. I was skeptical about the chocolate/salt combo, but I'm so glad I tried it. Just the right amount of salt to catch on your tongue, just the right amount of chocolate to balance it out. The only negative is the almonds, which I could do without. I think just the simple chocolate and salt is good enough.
Sasha M.
Deltona, FL
My favorite.

Sea salted milk chocolate squares of pure deliciousness Ghirardelli makes these so good I could eat these every day. The sweet of the caramel and the saltiness of the sea salt blend marry perfectly in this little treat
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars out there! I am not super into sweets, but the saltiness of this bar creates the perfect combination of savory and sweet for me and is amazing! The chocolate itself is smooth and creamy. Such a treat!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.