BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Rachel B.
Salem, OR
I love this chocolate, all Ghirardelli is great but the sea salt pairing is definitely my favorite!!8 would definitely recommend this to a friend as a special treat, a little spendy but that's because you get what you pay for, good chocolate!
Angel L.
Columbia, SC
Such an amazing and beautiful blend of sweet and salty. This is truly one of the most amazing flavors featured from Ghirardelli. My taste buds burst from excitement with the mixture of creamy sweet chocolate and the salt and the wonderful almond crunch is a great compliment to them both.
Katie W.
Wildomar, CA
I hadn't even heard of this until I opened my cosmo voxbox, and I haven't been able to stop telling people about it since. The general consensus has been amazing though. Taking such a simple idea (salty & sweet with a little bit of crunch) and perfecting it. I literally could not put the chocolate down, and I am now craving my next bar.
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
Oh. my. gosh. These are amazing! My boyfriend got me the sea salt and almond for valentines day and I can honestly say I'm addicted. Who knew chocolate and salt could taste this good?? I was a little skeptical at first. Honestly just try these, I guarantee you will love them as much as I do
Dorene R.
Reseda, CA
Now that I've found these I will always love them, I already love ghirardelli chocolates as it is. I just purchased the holiday packs for stocking stuffer gifting. This particular bar is a piece of heaven, perfect amount of sea salt and almond pieces as well as a nice balance of sweet milk chocolate all combined. They outdid themselves!
Brittany G.
Marlborough, MA
Salt and chocolate are absolutely 2 of my very favorite things, ever. So naturally when I got my voxbox and it had this little gem in there I was excited! It's literally the PERFECT mixture of milk chocolate and sea salt. I'm eating it piece by piece because I don't want it to be gone!
Linda S.
Great mix of sweet chocolate, roasted almonds and sea salt. I've tried this combination in another gourmet brand of chocolate so I knew what to expect. This one actually has a milder saltiness to it (unlike the gourmet one that I previously had). I still like this one because it's different than other chocolate bars. I'd recommend it.
Lacey O.
FPO, AP
I got this chocolate bar in my Cosmo VoxBox. I read others saying how good it was, you could taste the salt, etc. I was excited to give it a try, but it wasn't as great as I had thought it would've been. I honestly expected better, but it was still pretty good & I would recommend it.
Ashley P.
Lubbock, TX
I was a little hesitant to try this (I don't normally like salt in my chocolate... When I want something sweet, I want it sweet!), but I was given one as a free sample at the Ghirarelli store. It is possibly one of my favorite chocolates from Ghirardelli. The smooth taste of the milk chocolate mixed with the very light hint of salt is perfect. And the prepackaged bars are just the right amount!
Yady R.
Gustine, CA
We live a out an hour away from a Ghirardelli Outlet and whenever we drive through there to visit family, we try to stop there.

Their chocolate is delicious but their ice cream is incredible (although too sweet).

I also use this chocolate when baking and recipes come out delicious.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.