BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiffany A.
Long beach, Ca
I am a HUGE fan of Ghirardelli chocolate & receiving this in my #CosmoVoxBox I was excited. & it is the PERFECT blend of chocolate, almonds, & sea salt. At first I didn't taste the sea salt, but that is your lasting taste and it is just absouletly delicious! Ghirardelli you have done it again!!!
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
This is so good to quench the sweet and salty craving. I know sea salt and caramel has become one of the trendier flavor combination but it really is a great one that I think will stick around for a long time.
Shivani C.
Marquette, MI
The chocolate is rich and fine quality, as is expected with ghirardelli. The almonds have been chopped into fine bits and incorporated into the chocolate. There is a subtle, salty undertone due to the sea salt. Combined, these 3 ingredients are a powerful combination that create a chocolate which melts in your mouth. I finished the entire thing within a few hours of receiving it. Now, I am about to buy some more. Definitely one of my favorite chocolate flavors by Ghirardelli.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's such a weird mix but, it never fails sweet and sour always goes well together. This chocolate is so good. The peanuts had just the right amount for texture and the salt was just enough also. I will keep buying this in stores. So yummy to snack on. I finished the whole pack in one sitting
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This review is for the Intense Dark collection which I love for our office because it has 2 grades of dark chocolate (rumored to be good for you) and my favorite the dark chocolate with sea salt. Mouthwatering!
Jaynee W.
Oakland, CA
Ghirardelli! What's not to love?

The Sea Salt Escape is part of their Gourmet Milk lineup with 32% cacao milk chocolate and has roasted almonds and sea salt in it. As I was eating it, it felt as though sea salt flakes were sprinkled throughout the chocolate. So good. The chocolate was top notch, melt in your mouth good. I don’t know what else I can say to explain how good it is; other than you should go try it yourself. It’s amazing chocolate for the price point.
Amanda L.
Algonquin, IL
I've always been impressed with Ghirardelli's chocolates and this one isn't any less delicious. I tend to stay away from milk chocolate because it's usually too sweet for my liking (and I prefer dark chocolate) but the balance in this with sea salt and the roasted almonds is flawless. It's so creamy and tastes like such high quality chocolate.
Stephanie P.
Langhorne, PA
I got this in my Cosmo VoxBox. I was pretty psyched for it because I love all of the ingredients. It was good.. but it didn't blow my mind. I did like how I really only had to eat one square in order to satisfy a craving.. but for the sweet/salty thing, I'll still just stick to a Take Five.
Demetria B.
Columbus, OH
Oh My Gawd...I absolutely LOVE this chocolate...It's like chocolate heaven...Seriously!...Excellent combination...Very smooth melt in your mouth milk chocolate...The almonds are the perfect size and delicious...and the sea salt is what makes it so much better...I honestly haven't tasted a chocolate that was better than this...MMM MMM MMM!
Rachel B.
Salem, OR
I love this chocolate, all Ghirardelli is great but the sea salt pairing is definitely my favorite!!8 would definitely recommend this to a friend as a special treat, a little spendy but that's because you get what you pay for, good chocolate!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.