BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hannah W.
Greentown, IN
Ghirardeli is my favorite chocolate brand. They have the best products and this one didn't disappoint. It's super creamy, milky, smooth, melt-in-your-mouth, with a nice crucnch in the almonds and a hint of salt. While I thought this bar was really good, I would have liked a little more salt and more crunch to the salt. I think with the name "Sea Salt Escape" people will be looking more for that salty flavor and it didn't come through too well. But, overall, I think it was great tasting.
Megan G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I came across this delicious little treat when my best friend's mother brought them into our office and let us try them. As soon as we bit into them it was like heaven in our mouths. I know the feeling was mutual because as soon as we tasted the amazing chocolate caramel sweet and salty mix we both looked at each other in utter disbelief. Of course Ghirardelli always has amazing products but this one inparticular was just mind blowing. This offered the ultimate mini get away that we needed!
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
I must disclose that I received that product for free for review.

For those out there that don't believe sweet and salty go together, think again!! As a skeptic myself, I was surprised to find how the salt actually brought depth to the chocolate itself. I ended up eating the entire thing!!! It was very good.
Taejean K.
This chocolate bar is rich and indulging and has nuts in them to give you an extra kick of satisfaction. It also contains sea salt but when you bite into the milk chocolate goodness you can barely taste it! it's like nothing you've ever tasted before and is guarenteed a tasteful treat for your taste buds!
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
I love treats to be a little bit salty and a little bit sweet. This is exactly the type of thing I look for on the candy aisle. It isn't overly salty but just enough to make your taste buds go Wow! The added crunch from the almonds is the cherry on top to the perfect treat. I recommend these to anyone that loves sweet and salty combinations as much as I do!
Vanessa L.
The Ghirardelli sea salt chocolate bar is so delish!! It is creamy and milky, it automatically melts in you mouth once it touches your tongue. I love the fact that it comes with nuts! I personally would love to try the one with caramel. This is so good. Seriously, who hates chocolate ??????!!!! Lol
Lisa T.
Los Angeles, CA
Sea salt makes everything better, especially when enhancing sweet flavors. I love it on my vanilla ice cream, and it's fantastic with chocolate as well. Add caramel and you've got a knock out flavor combination.
Jessica L.
Jacksonville, NC
I got this in my cosmo voxbox and at first I was weary of the sea salt in it. I took a bite and I was in heaven. The chocolate is creamy and sweet, the almonds are small pieces and spread throughout the chocolate and there is just enough sea salt for a salty kick but not overbearing.

I think this is honestly my new favorite chocolate. It is perfect!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Oh my gosh. These are amazing! I got these is my Cosmo Voxbox yesterday and they are the first thing I tried. I can't get enough. I already want to go get more.

I am a sucker for anything sweet and salty, so I was very excited to try this.

It has the perfect amount of sweet/salty and the salt is no where near overpowering.

I am now craving it as I write this... I think I might have to go out and get more!
Adam S.
Ive had a few, and let me tell you. It was delicious!! I forget where i purchased mine, but i think they sell them at any grocery store. Its not an expensive price. I do prefer Hersheys over this though. I would recommend this to chocolate lovers. :)
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.