BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
tamy s.
FRANCE
Une délicieuse tablette de chocolat au lait , gourmande et savoureuse ,

parfait pour tous les amoureux de bons chocolats comme moi !

Un goût extra ... ce chocolat est doux.. fondant ..

je recommande sans hésiter !
sara s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh god ❤❤❤ 😋 my favorite one eveeeeer 🍫🍫🍫it makes me feeling better after a hard sad day , my father always get it for me
I will always buy it again and again ( im a chocolate addicte).
Samantha T.
When I saw this in my Cosmo Voxbox I can honestly say I wasn't looking forward to trying it out. I'm very picky about my chocolate and normally only go for pure milk chocolate, but man was this Sea Salt Escape bar delicious!

The milk chocolate in this bar is absolutely divine just like the original milk chocolate bar from Ghirardelli. Now on to the part that I was the most unsure about. The mix of sea salt and almonds in the bar made a scrumptious combination. Add these two with the milk chocolate and you have a great sweet and salty combination.

I loved this so much that I even repurchased it after eating it out of my Cosmo Voxbox.
Heather P.
Bath , Maine
The Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape is fantastic! I received it in the Influenster Cosmo VoxBox and I am sooo glad I did! I am a complete chocoholic and this provides the perfect balance of sweet/salty, which I love and the roasted almonds give it an ever so slight crunch. I had to force myself to stop eating it! Hands down, one of the best pieces of chocolate I've ever had!
Nicole S.
SPRINGWATER, ON
LOVE the combination of sea salt with chocolate, I can't believe it hadn't been done sooner! Ghirardelli chocolate is amazing to start with, but the addition of the crunch and great amount of saltiness just puts it over the edge. Great for any time of year!
Alison B.
I like it very much when I tried it I liked it too much but I only had that opportunity to try it and I looked it up and I did not find it but I recommend it a lot it's delicious
Silmalila H.
Matagalpa
I really really like this!!
Me gusta muho estos su sabor es rico como chocolate con leche lo pueden encontrar y pedirlo por internet y pienso que no esta tan caro lo recomiendo espero lo prueven !!!
Paige R.
Evans, GA
I love Ghirardelli chocolate. This is the perfect mix of sweet and salty! I love sea salt with chocolate. With Ghirardelli you know you'll get quality candy.
Joyce I.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a really big fan of sweet and salty foods so this was right up my alley. The flavour is great and the crunch from the almonds makes it better
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
So good! From the creamy chocolate down to the sea salt added inside which gives the taste of toffee to me..Think I found my new fav chocolate!!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.