BY GHIRARDELLI

• How are these? Is the sea salt an overpowering taste?2 Answers
  • is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Sarah E.
I'm a huge fan of Ghirardelli anyways, so having this in my voxbox made my day. Not to mention it is a sea salt chocolate bar. I just recently discovered the magic of sea salt with sweets. As if sweets weren't addictive enough! I am on the lookout for another couple of these to bake with - I'm thinking brownies.
Kristin K.
Red Wing, MN
I'll start by saying I am not a huge chocolate fan, but I do love a good milk creamy chocolate. This bar delivers. When you open the packaging you feel like you are already indulging as you have a beatiful gold wrapper. Your first bit is creamy and crunch with a slight sea salt at the end. Perfect! Sweet, Salty, and crunchy. A bit of heaven right here on earth.
Kristy W.
Millbrook , AL
I was lucky to get to try this in my Cosmo 2012 Voxbox and it is absolutely Delish! The chocolate is a great smooth texture that melts in your mouth! The almonds are the perfect touch and just a hint of seasalt just sets it off! I think it could've stood to have a little more seasalt but I'm not complaining!
Kimber C.
Temple, TX
This was tasty. Very tasty. At first I got a bit of salt on its own and I thought that I was going to hate it but it actually went perfect with the chocolate and almonds. I expected it to be weird like chocolate covered potato chips but it was lovely and rich. Not my favorite chocolate but very nice anyway.
Lindsey T.
Porter , TX
I used to love eating potato chips when I was eating chocolate. These remind me of that They are so addictive the only way they could be better would be if someone was able to remove the calories before I eat them. The contrasting flavors or salty and sweet is so so good!! I'm hungry thinking about these!!
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE Ghirardelli! I am lucky enough to live in Orlando so we visit the store at Downtown Disney often. Those chocolate covered strawberries. There white chocolate is the only kind that I like. The chocolate is made with high quality ingredients and tastes amazing. It is a bit more expensive but well worth the additional price. I like Ghirardelli better than Godiva.
LA L.
Broomfield, CO
I was so excited to try this chocolate when a student gave it to me as a gift because I LOVE chocolate and typically love Ghirardelli. I also love things that are sweet/salty, but I was so disappointed with this chocolate ! Obviously, it has salt in the name and I was expecting a little salt, but it totally ruined the flavor. I threw it away after one bite.
Carla H.
Vanceburg, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
While I love chocolate, and Ghirardelli is among my favorite chocolates. I'm not a fan of nuts, especially almonds nor of sea salt or of salt in general. But I gave this a try. I don't mind the almonds so much because they're small bits. I'm not a fan of the sea salt. But the chocolate is good. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes Sea Salt and chocolate together.
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I got one of these in my voxbox and was only able to try a little of it before the boyfriend ate it. I then purchased another. The first one was very salty but the second wasn't. Overall the second had a good mix of salt with the nuts and chocolate and it did help bring out the taste of the nuts and chocolate.
Mo M.
I was pleasantly surprised with the sea salt and almond combination. I love both, but I was expecting it to be terribly salty and it wasn't! It was delicious! Recommend melting it down and pouring over triple brownie ice cream with a light drizzle of caramel!!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.