BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chrystal S.
West Warwick, RI
This is absolutely delicious!! I'm not a huge huge fan of almond, etc in my food but these almonds aren't actually that crunchy. They won't hurt your teeth or ruin your smooth chocolaty experience. The chocolate.. perfection. So creamy and smooth, melts right when it touches your tongue. And the slight salty parts are amazing! I love sweet/salty combinations and this bar is delicious!
Cheri S.
woodstock, CT
This has to be the smoothst chocolate I've ever had! The taste and creaminess of the chocolate is complimented by the almonds and sea salt. I usually don't care for sweet and salty snacks but this one just tops any other I have had before. There is no better way to treat yourself after a hard day then with this chocolate!
Tara N.
Austintown, OH
These are a great snack when you're craving some chocolate in your life. I enjoy the sweet and salty contrast and these would make a great gift for the woman in your life when it's "that time of the month!" Keep that in mind, men! I will definitely be buying these again.
Cristine M.
Sun City, CA
Influenster sent me a huuuge bar of your sea salt chocolate bar. It lasted over a week because it was a perfect taste of richness but not so overpowering you don't want it everyday. One or half a square meets my chocolate cravings and leaves me completely satisfied!!!

I usually get grossed out with salty chocolate because it's just too intense but this creation is to die for! ❤
Lisa H.
Saint Peter, MN
There is something about this sweet and salty chocolate that make me craze it whenever I want chocolate. I gift this particular bar often for birthday presents. Its a reasonably priced gift thats different than traditional milk chocolate but not so cray cray its scares people.
Kristina S.
Council Bluffs, Ia
The only Ghirardelli chocolate I like more than this one is when caramel gets involved. The sea salt is present but not overpowering and makes the rich nature of the chocolate stand up even straighter! They are a perfect treat and always worth splurging for. A tip? I always put mine in the freezer. They are so crisp!
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
If you like salty and sweet, these are perfect! The milk chocolate is so creamy and delicious, and the subtle saltiness really plays games with your taste buds. You can taste the salt, but it's not overwhelming at all. They just melt in your mouth. Highly addictive and I would definitely suggest these for people to try.
Rebekah B.
Centerville, OH
I just received this in my voxbox today and it was the first thing I tried! When you initially bite into a square, it tastes like a normal almond chocolate bar, but then the snap of sea salt hits you and it is a lovely surprise. I don't usually like chocolate with almonds in it, but this is the perfect mixture. And of course, the Ghirardelli chocolate is always rich and smooth.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA
Sea Salt and Chocolate??? YES oh YES!!!
Ghirardelli is my favorite chocolate to begin with...so i was delighted when I received this Joy in a bar!
I Had been craving a sea-salt chocolate bar anyway so I was too happy to receive this in my Vox-Box!
Its smooth, creamy and melts in your mouth!
I just plain old LOVE IT!
Kristin K.
Red Wing, MN
I'll start by saying I am not a huge chocolate fan, but I do love a good milk creamy chocolate. This bar delivers. When you open the packaging you feel like you are already indulging as you have a beatiful gold wrapper. Your first bit is creamy and crunch with a slight sea salt at the end. Perfect! Sweet, Salty, and crunchy. A bit of heaven right here on earth.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.