BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah B.
Corp Christi, TX
I liked these bars way more than I thought I would. Salty chocolate just didn't seem like a great idea. They are actually REALY good. The chocolate is really creamy and rich and the almonds are very finely chopped (unlike an almond Hershey bar). The salt is really somewhat of an aftertaste and really brought the whole thing together. So yummy! I am definitely going to be buying some more of these.
Kathryn R.
Lexington, KY
I got this as a gift and was so excited about it! It was smart to include the almonds in this chocolate bar, because they help meld together the chocolate and sea salt. The salt is slightly subtle, in the sense that you know you're still eating chocolate, it just has a little bite to it. I definitely recommend everyone give this a try!
Kira G.
San Diego, CA
SO yummy! If you haven't tried anything sea salt + chocolate yet, you need to. These are an excellent place to start. The salt is not TOO salty, I would almost say pump it up a bit more. I am definitely a person who would rather eat a loaf of bread than have candy or sweets but these totally break pattern. 1 glass of cabernet + 1 Ghirardelli sea salt chocolate will relax me after almost anything
Cindy R.
Concord, NC
I'm not even a big fan of Ghirardelli chocolate or just plain chocolate anyway but...I tasted this fresh out of my VoxBox and I must say I'm a fan. A BIG fan now. The combination of almonds, the creamy chocolate and the bits of sea salt is seamless in the way they did it. You put it in your mouth and you're chewing the chocolate, biting the almond pieces, then the sea salt kicks in and compliments the sweet chocolate, tempering it with light saltiness. This is my new go to when I'm having sweet cravings and want a little piece of bliss.
Lashaunda P.
Birmingham, AL
I'm a huge fan of Ghirardelli already. I live for the caramel-filled bars, and I'd been anxious to try this one too, so I was thrilled to find it in my Cosmo Voxbox! It's a shocking taste at first, but it's actually delicious. I'm not a huge fan of salty products generally, and sometimes the bursts of salts are overwhelming, but overall it's a great combination. I would definitely recommend.
Lisa B.
Reading, PA
This chocolate came with the Cosmo VoxBox via Influenster this month and I have to say I am not usually a big fan of milk chocolate but actually this chocolate is AMAZING! The first bite tastes the chocolate and the crunch of the almonds followed by a little salt in the corner of your mouth that leaves you wanting more. It is Moorish and delicious! It doesn't get much better than this!
Teri S.
Richmond, IN
I love love love Ghirardelli and now with sea salt it is the Bomb!. I have been to San Francisco to the Ghirardelli shop and it is oh so sweet...
I use Ghirardelli to bake with and to coat my buckeyes at Christmas time. Check these Sea Salt Escapes out ...you will love them. The salt enhances the chocolate like you won't believe.
Raine W.
Manchaca, TX
These are my favorite snacks to hide in my bedside table for whenever I need a little pick me up. They have just the right aroumnt of sweet to salty to hit my sweet tooth just right. I also like that I can find them where ever I need to, drug store to even some gas stations
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
These were so awesome! The combo of the sea salt and the chocolate was divine! There are three varieties in the bag, Milk Chocolate with sea salt and almonds, dark chocolate with sea salt caramel and an intense dark chocolate with almonds and sea salt. All of them were fabulous so tasty! Would definitely buy these again.
Stephanie J.
Columbia, SC
These chocolates completely satisfied my sweet tooth craving. When I saw this in my CosmoVoxBox I was ecstatic. I already knew this would live up to its name and sure enough it did. I rated this chocolate a B because I would have preferred a more smooth chocolate taste and a little less almond but do not misunderstand - this is one great chocolate bar! Would definitely purchase again!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.