BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
As of late I have been a HUGE fan of the sweet and salty combination in my treats. This chocolate bar hit the spot when I was craving just that. Ghirardelli is a decant, delicious treat to begin with, and the salt just gives it a very elegant feel. Gormet even.

If you are a fan of sweet and salty, I highly suggest you give this decadent treat a try!
Justina A.
Corona, CA
I'm not a big chocolate person and as a girl I know that's weird to begin with but this stuff I love! I always have a bar in my house. I only eat half a square at a time but seriously this is heaven in your mouth. The salt and crunch little almond pieces compliment the milk chocolate perfectly! If you haven't tried it you have to try it at least once!
Stella S.
Mundelein, IL
When you bite into these chocolate squares you get a little bit of crunch from the almonds, silken milk chocolate, and a little surprise of sea salt! If you haven't tried salt in chocolate or caramel before, don't be baffled, just try it. It tastes like heaven.
The sea salt cuts through the sweet milk chocolate. The roasted almonds give a nice body after the chocolate and sea salt melts in your mouth.
Abby M.
East Lansing, MI
I love chocolate but I am skeptical when it comes to almonds. This chocolate was different because, although it contains almonds, the almonds are so finely chopped that they aren't difficult to chew (which is the main reason why I'm not a fan). This gives the almond taste without the chunkiness of almonds. Also, the almonds overpower the sea salt to where you taste more almond than salt and that can be a good thing. Just keep a drink handy because it does make you thirsty!
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't like sweets too much. I'm more savory but this was amazing! I love the salty mix! Got this in the gourmet section and it was a bit of a splurge but well worth it. I like them being individually wrapped so there's some kind of control lol
Virginia S.
Maywood, CA
I didn't get the VoxBox that included this, but I saw that many were raving over it. I had to get some to know what all the fuss was about. I understand now! This chocolate is absolutely amazing! It has the perfect blend of chocolate and almonds, with just a hint of salt. It is delicious! At first, I wasn't willing to try it because I thought the salt would put me off, but I am glad I gave it a chance! Yum!
Shelby M.
Shohola, PA
i like these chocolates but i have to say that my chocolate tasted wierd when i ate it like it had a faint chemically taste i dont know if it was the nuts or if it was somehing in the chocolates but it tasted weird. i love all of there other chocolates tho and i can see how this could be something huge but it simply wasnt hitting it off for mee
Samantha H.
Guntown, MS
I got this one in my Cosmo Voxbox and I was a little skeptical because the idea of salt in chocolate is a little odd to me (says the girl who puts salt on fruit) but this one was DELICIOUS!

Seriously, the chocolate is so creamy and the salt works so well, making the sweetness of the chocolate stand out. I'm definitely buying this again.
Helen W.
Sunnyvale, CA
I don’t really like nuts in my chocolate but I gave this bar a shot anyways. The chocolate is sweet but not overwhelmingly sweet. Seeing as this bar was milk chocolate I was expecting the super sweetness but because of the salt there was a cancellation of the sweet. There is plenty of almond bits. One bite and almonds everywhere! Overall this chocolate is good if you love nuts and milk chocolate!
Sheree J.
Roanoke, VA
This was really good. I was a little hesitant when I saw sea salt was in it. But after just one bite my mouth was happy..lol It is a great combo with the sweet & saltiness. The chocolate is so smooth & creamy at first & then you get the finely chopped almonds and finish off with a hit of the sea salt. It was really good! I had to force myself to put it up before I ate the whole thing in one shot. :o)
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.