BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marissa R.
Pinole, CA
Super excited to find this treat under my other CosmoVoxBox goodies...and of course it was the first thing I tried. I had a hankering for some chocolate and the sweet, salty mix of this bar was just the thing I needed. I'm not a fan of nuts in my chocolate, BUT that didn't matter with this bar. The almonds are just the right size to be a nice little surprise in each salty, chocolaty bite. I will definitely purchase again!
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
This was tasty ... I eat the whole thing! I'm not even gonna lie. I'm a stress eatter and I was stressing and then I was so happy to see my Cosmo VOX BOX! Then when I opened the box and saw this sweet piece of booty. And WOOOOOWzers. All of my fav qualities in chocolate, Almonds, Milk Chocolate and salted. I was floored and I didn't shared with my honey or kid!
Carla S.
San Antonio, TX
My boss gave me this chocolate bar for Christmas, and I have loved it since then. The combination of salt and chocolate give your taste buds a wild and delicious ride. Such a great chocolate bar! Also, Ghirardelli always has large squares, which makes it easier to keep track of how much chocolate you are eating, without feeling like it was not enough to enjoy.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This chocolate is so rich and yummy if you've never tried this brand I highly recommend you give them a try their caramel squares are my favorite very decadent and rich and these ones are also really good the sea salt is just a little too salty for me maybe if it had less in it I would enjoy it more
Maryssa G.
Otisville, NY
When my boyfriend got me a bag of these for Valentine's Day I was pretty concerned because something about chocolate and sea salt just seemed like an awkward flavor combination. However, he convinced me to at least try one before I doubted them and I am SO GLAD that I did! They don't have a super salty taste as you'd expect from the name but they do have a smooth, rich flavor and the almond bits add a nice crunch.
Juan M.
I do like the taste of chocolate with the added sea salt on top. I think that the combination of salty sweet is absolutely delicious sometimes and can really fix a craving. When I first tried it, it was different and I was unsure if I really liked it until I kept eating it and decided that I did.
Alyssa S.
Junction City, KS
The only thing I hate about Ghirardelli is how pricey it can get, however I love it. The flavor is wonderful it is not too powerful or too sweet, it is the right amount of everything. There also is not too much salt which some companies struggle with.
Nicollette J.
This was a great item to review, considering I LOVE sweets. I was not too impressed though. The chocolate was good, but I didn't particularly like the sea salt. As I was testing the chocolate bar I wanted to get a good taste on the chocolate,but my taste buds were too focused on the sea salt. I'm my opinion the sea salt took away from the chocolate.
Lisha W.
Did not expect this to taste so good! Not too sweet with a tinge of saltiness. Not really a fan of chocolate with nuts but the almond gives you something to bite on without any added salt making it not too crunchy and savory along with the creamy milk chocolate (my fav). This was my first time trying Ghirardelli and I can see myself buying more of this!
Jocelynn W.
Orlando, FL
I was very excited about this chocolate! I don't eat much sweets but I love chocolate mixed with sea salt. I was slightly disappointed because I personally couldn't taste the sea salt. It tasted like a nice piece of milk chocolate with nuts. Nothing above and beyond. I recommend this product because the nuts were of good quality. A nice fresh crunch!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.