BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Nina R.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When i first saw the name i was nervous to try it but after i did my sister and I killed the whole bar in one sitting. :] my sister also hates nuts in her chocolate and she liked this so that is saying something. anyways its a great combination between sweet and salty and by cutting up the almonds in small pieces you don't even realize they are there :] also the chocolate just melts in your mouth so nicelyyyy :] i can't wait to buy more.
Casey H.
Greencastle, IN
Don't let the sea salt on the package scare you. There is something about a sweet and salty combo that just hits the spot and Ghirardelli has created a product that does just that. The chocolate is smooth and creamy and the hint of the salty and nutty flavors creates a burst of flavor with each bite. Because it is a little higher end its a great treat to give as a gift or keep for yourself for a nighttime glass of wine and bubble bath.
Caslynn K.
Austin, TX
I have always loved sweet and salty foods together. My favorite recipe is for chocolate chip cookies with pretzels hidden inside. So it's no wonder I love this chocolate bar.

The sea salt used in the chocolate is course, so if you've been savoring the chocolate you will hit unexpected salt pockets that add a perfect compliment to the rich sweetness of the chocolate and the smoked flavor of the almonds. It's the perfect indulgence after a long day and I struggle to keep from eating the whole thing at once!
Crystal A.
Lititz, PA
I have a major craving for sweets after a nice meal and when I tried this for the first time thanks to influenster's Cosmo voxbox, I instantly fell in love. I even had my husband try it and he had the same mouth watering expression I had. The sea salt in this candy was genius. It mellows out the sweet attack and the crunchy nuts that gives an extra texture, just talking about it. Omgd I think I might just buy me another one. It's so good!
Gina D.
Jacksonville, NC
I am really glad this was included in the cosmo VoxBox as I was able to try a product I wouldn't normally purchase. I'm not a fan of almonds so would likely have never purchased this chocolate bar and would have missed out on a great item. The almonds surprisingly added to this chocolate bar....between them and the sea salt, they complimented the chocolate very nicely and really brought out the rich flavor of the chocolate, I enjoyed it so much I've already purchased more for friends and family.
Elyse A.
Henrico, VA
I'm a chocolate FREAK-- and my two obsessions are salted chocolate and chili chocolate. This is the former, obviously, and it's a great treat! We sold this where I used to work and it was SO HARD to keep from buying it and eating a whole bar in one sitting.

It has coarse sea salt in it, so each bite is sweet with little bursts of saltiness. It also has almonds, so if you like chocolate that's loaded up with stuff, you'll love this!
Elena S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sooo, I got my cosmo voxbox 2012 this past week and guess what I received a treat to make up for the stress that I had that day: Ghirardelli Sea Salt was indeed my ESCAPE but what a rich and creamy way to escape. My GOD this was the first time that I tried it and that hint of sea salt plus the combinations of almonds was just an orgasmic experience in my mouth.

Devotion 100%
Jackie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received this in my Cosmo Voxbox 2012. i love the sea salt in milk chocolate combo - i would have finished this whole bar in one day if it's not for the almonds. i am not really a fan of nuts in my chocolate and this was just so-so to me. i love how ghirardelli just melts in your mouth i just hate that i gotta pick on the little almonds stuck in my teeth afterward tho.
its something i can get used to since i just love ghirardelli!
Dawn D.
When I got my Cosmo VoxBox and I saw that I had chocolate in there I was so excited to try it. I had some before work and I couldn't believe how smooth and sweet and salty it was. It was so yummy. I wrapped up the rest of the bar and hid it because I didn't want to share. When I was done with the bar I wanted to go find more which was really hard to do in my town as I don't have a lot of shopping here. I was able to find some more after Christmas but since then I haven't been able to find them. So that is the one drawback that I love them but can't find them in my town.
Marissa R.
Pinole, CA
Super excited to find this treat under my other CosmoVoxBox goodies...and of course it was the first thing I tried. I had a hankering for some chocolate and the sweet, salty mix of this bar was just the thing I needed. I'm not a fan of nuts in my chocolate, BUT that didn't matter with this bar. The almonds are just the right size to be a nice little surprise in each salty, chocolaty bite. I will definitely purchase again!
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.