Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape
4.78 / 5 based on 1,654 Reviews
The decadently rich and creamy milk chocolate in Sea Salt Escape is combined with bursts of sea salt and roasted almonds delivering an epicurean chocolate experience. Experience a moment of timeless pleasure with all natural Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk chocolate. Also look for Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion (32% Cacao) and Coconut Rendezvous.see more...
Top Questions See all 403 Q&A
Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape
- "I’ve tasted American chocolate that’s fine once it’s been flavoured or mixed with other things, but ordinary milk chocolate is usually done badly, I’m praying that I’m not let down here." in 118 reviews
- "this chocolate bar has a delicious cocoa flavor and the level of sweetness isn't overpowering the pieces of salt make it fun to eat and of course the almonds a bit of bite " in 108 reviews
- "I think I like the sea salt and almonds with dark chocolate just a little bit better but the milk chocolate is still really great!" in 65 reviews
- "probably my second favorite things from this vox box because they were the perfect combination of salty and sweet." in 34 reviews
- "I love that it actually has chunks of sea salt which give it this deliciously crunchy texture and it's the perfect blend of sweet and salty and creamy." in 29 reviews
This is my favorite flavor. I don’t know what it is about salt and chocolate working so well together but the little chunks of salt in this chocolate just makes my mouth water even thinking about it. This brand does this well and not for too much.
Ghirardelli dark chocolate sea salt Carmel is so good! I'm currently eating a piece right now. My husband likes to spoil me with chocolate and he always gets me this! The taste and flavor is of ghirardelli doesn't compare to any of the competitors.
I adore the combination of chocolate and sea salt. The flavor is so rich that you only need a little piece (even though you’d have to pry the bag from my cold, dead hands to get me to give it up)!
I love anything that gives you both the sweet and salty!! And the fact that this comes in a little pre-packaged piece makes it even better. Just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Sea salt and chocolate were meant to be (after mint of course). This is such a yummy balance of sweet and salty. I could eat a whole bag in a sitting if I could. Rich chocolate and so smooth as well. Does not compare to your drugstore chocolates.
These are delicious and they melt in your mouth. I love the sea salt in these. It doesn’t overpower the chocolate which is awesome. This is my top choice when I’m craving chocolate. The price can be high for the amount you receive. But the product is worth it cause the ingredients are high quality.
The combination of chocolate and sea salt in this treat is perfection. Try it and you will not regret it. The smooth, sweet chocolate is perfectly accented by just the right amount of salt. This is an absolute favorite of mine.
I don’t like chocolate. At all. But then I found these. The chocolate is so smooth. Not waxy at all. I spend about $20 a week on these. They are absolutely amazing. I keep a never ending stock. And you can get them at tj maxx for like $5
Overwhelming sea salt taste. Their chocolate is great but if you are expecting a light salt, these are not the squares for you. The salt is the overwhelming flavor that comes through and the Carmel is not as good as in the other varieties. Skip this one
These are by far one of my favorite special treats! The little bit of saltiness with the unbeatable taste of their milk chocolate can’t be beat. I try to pick these up when I find them on sale and they are usually readily available at Target.
Q & A
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Is the salt taste overpowering? I love sweet and salty, but for some reason, I am hesitant to try the salted caramel craze. This seems to be a part of that.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos