BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Trinicka H.
Kansas City, MO
SO I got this in my voxbox it taste Awesome. It's super creamy and the almonds are to die for. It's just enough seasalt to add to the taste, It's great had to keep my husband away from it.
Kim Laura P.
Jersey city, NJ
My boyfriend loves these, and so I always get these for him for special occassions. The sea salt makes this chocolate exceptionally decadent and elevates the flavor to a whole new level!
Bridget S.
Madison, IN
I was really unsure how well I would like a candy bar with sea salt or any salt for that matter. I tried this and the milk chocolate with sea salt and roasted almonds was a great idea.
Lindsey R.
Holden , LA
This is my 2nd favorite Ghirardelli behind the dark chocolate caramel, of course!! Its the perfect combination and definitely will be in my shopping basket again!!
Emily W.
Louisville, KY
I love the Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape! The chocolate is so sweet and creamy then the sea salt and almonds add just the right amount of savory to the mix. I love this chocolate bar!
Melissa M.
Saginaw , MI
I recently received this in a Cosmo box and it was excellent. I wasn't sure if I would like chocolate with the sea salt and almonds, but it had that sweet and salty thing going on.
gayle r.
EL CENTRO, CA
You know you are gonna get a great tasting chocolate when you eat a Ghiradell and this flavor is no exception. Very good not too salt, very creamy and classic Ghirardelli chocolate
Tina J.
When my sister first bought this, I tried it with her and it was good but it became too salty for my liking. The chocolate is very good itself but the sea salt might get to you.
Samantha M.
Madisonville, TN
I used to get these from guy that I worked with and man are they amazing! Melt in your mouth and are just so rich and if you love salty caramel then this is absolutely perfect!!
Mayra L.
Las Vegas
Creamy,salty,sweet but not overwhelming.The almond are finely chop. You don't taste the sea salt while your eating it, Its leaves an after taste which is want I like about it.
Jenna S.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Does the packaging clearly list any allergen ingredients like nuts included under the ingredients list in bold?
Marie S.
Colfax, WI
Is the texture creamy?
Yohailyn G.
How does this taste??? And where can i Buy it or get it from ?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
I haven't tried this yet but I love other ghirardelli chocolates. My favorite are the caramel filled and peppermint. How does this one taste?
Kailey J.
Albany, GA
What is your favorite Ghirardelli product? Why?