BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is ...2 Answers
Tamara R.
Spartanburg, SC
This was DELICIOUS! I received this in my Cosmo Voxbox as well. It was the first thing I tried. I'm a huge fan of chocolate. I shared it with my son we loved it. It was crunchy, sweet, a hint of salt then gone....:-)
Lindsay K.
Oak Ridge, NJ
I got this in my Cosmo Vox Box and opened it right away! It was so delicious.. It's the perfect blend of salty and sweet.. I'm itching to buy another bar already :)
Kandra H.
This is one of the best chocolate brands I've had. I'm always buying this brand. It melts in your mouth, has the greatest texture. I just love this chocolate a lot.
Mychela M.
Wheaton, IL
It's ok. The salt and almonds are a nice touch and who doesn't love a little salt with their sweet. I just don't think Ghirardelli is the best chocolate. It's mediocre compared to a lot of other brands, in my opinion.
Kira D.
Springfield, OR
I love the sea salt & chocolate trend. I was really excited to see this in my Cosmo Voxbox. It was delicious. Just the right amount of sweet and salty. Helps quell the craving for chocolate but isn't too sweet.
Bobbi R.
Belleview, FL
These are a special snack. I love the fact that they use sea salt because it truly helps ignite the chocolate flavor making it a perfect balance of sweet and salty.
Sasha D.
South Bend, IN
These are so light and crispy. They have the perfect salty/sweet combo taste. I wish more came in a bag! Ghirardelli is the best chocolate to indulge yourself in.
Sabrina Leeloo R.
This chocolate has the perfect combo of sweet and salty to satisfy any craving! The attractive package makes this chocolate perfect for a gift :) absolutely love!
Emily W.
Lacey, WA
I really enjoyed every bite of this chocolate bar it was the best thing i had in awhile perfect for when your up late wanting something sweet i give it a thumbs up
Jackie T.
Jackson, Mo
The name is very fitting for this product! I thought it was the perfect combination of ingredients. I like that the chocolate is not overbearing. while eating this it feels like a little escape from reality!
Jenna S.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Does the packaging clearly list any allergen ingredients like nuts included under the ingredients list in bold?
Marie S.
Colfax, WI
Is the texture creamy?
Yohailyn G.
How does this taste??? And where can i Buy it or get it from ?
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
I haven't tried this yet but I love other ghirardelli chocolates. My favorite are the caramel filled and peppermint. How does this one taste?
Kailey J.
Albany, GA
What is your favorite Ghirardelli product? Why?