Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN

I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.

Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Rathdrum, ID
4 years, 5 months ago
It's a perfect blend and neither the sweet nor salty is overbearing. They're absolutely heavenly
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
4 years, 11 months ago
I recommend the dark chocolate with sea salt caramel
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Indian Rk Bch, FL
5 years ago
These are a great balance between sweet and salty. The almond adds a nice little crunch! I would definitely recommend trying them!
Sarah F.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Rocky Point, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
These look delish. I've only had the dark chocolate sea salt version and they are unbelievably good.
sheri h.
sheri h.
San Tan Valley, AZ
5 years, 1 month ago
I love sweet and salty too... these were good, but the almond ones hit that balance better But these arw yum!
Nay D.
Nay D.
East Orange, NJ
5 years, 2 months ago
OMG...these are absolutely amazing. I would die for this -- lol. The flavor is just right, the chocolate isn't too milky, almonds taste amazing, definitely gives the bite and the sea salt just adds a quick punch to your mouth that makes you want more and more. I am definitely obessed. This pregnancy I have only been eating this chocolate and possibly a snickers bar. Try them!! You won't regret it!!
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Clermont, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I personally don't like this flavor.
Nathalia R.
Nathalia R.
5 years, 2 months ago
They are so good! If you haven't had the pleasure I definitely suggest going out and buying one.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Lancaster, PA
5 years, 2 months ago
I personally love the little pieces of sea salt that crunch with the creamy chocolate.