BY GHIRARDELLI

• is this chocolate any good I have been tempted to get but...2 Answers
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite flavor. I don’t know what it is about salt and chocolate working so well together but the little chunks of salt in this chocolate just makes my mouth water even thinking about it. This brand does this well and not for too much.
Abby S.
Spring City, PA
I adore the combination of chocolate and sea salt. The flavor is so rich that you only need a little piece (even though you’d have to pry the bag from my cold, dead hands to get me to give it up)!
Kristin N.
I love anything that gives you both the sweet and salty!! And the fact that this comes in a little pre-packaged piece makes it even better. Just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sea salt and chocolate were meant to be (after mint of course). This is such a yummy balance of sweet and salty. I could eat a whole bag in a sitting if I could. Rich chocolate and so smooth as well. Does not compare to your drugstore chocolates.
Savannah S.
These are delicious and they melt in your mouth. I love the sea salt in these. It doesn’t overpower the chocolate which is awesome. This is my top choice when I’m craving chocolate. The price can be high for the amount you receive. But the product is worth it cause the ingredients are high quality.
Sarah D.
Newnan
The combination of chocolate and sea salt in this treat is perfection. Try it and you will not regret it. The smooth, sweet chocolate is perfectly accented by just the right amount of salt. This is an absolute favorite of mine.
Tiffany J.
Marion, IN
I don’t like chocolate. At all. But then I found these. The chocolate is so smooth. Not waxy at all. I spend about $20 a week on these. They are absolutely amazing. I keep a never ending stock. And you can get them at tj maxx for like $5
Kait B.
Brooklyn, NY
Overwhelming sea salt taste. Their chocolate is great but if you are expecting a light salt, these are not the squares for you. The salt is the overwhelming flavor that comes through and the Carmel is not as good as in the other varieties. Skip this one
Kathy L.
Clovis
These are by far one of my favorite special treats! The little bit of saltiness with the unbeatable taste of their milk chocolate can’t be beat. I try to pick these up when I find them on sale and they are usually readily available at Target.
1 P.
Katy, TX
I absolutely love the taste, texture, and richness of the chocolate. It brings chocolate to a whole other level. It’s perfect for sharing because everyone can get their own individually wrapped chocolate square
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.