BY GHIRARDELLI

Buy on Walmart
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite flavor. I don’t know what it is about salt and chocolate working so well together but the little chunks of salt in this chocolate just makes my mouth water even thinking about it. This brand does this well and not for too much.
Kathy L.
Clovis
These are by far one of my favorite special treats! The little bit of saltiness with the unbeatable taste of their milk chocolate can’t be beat. I try to pick these up when I find them on sale and they are usually readily available at Target.
Savannah S.
These are delicious and they melt in your mouth. I love the sea salt in these. It doesn’t overpower the chocolate which is awesome. This is my top choice when I’m craving chocolate. The price can be high for the amount you receive. But the product is worth it cause the ingredients are high quality.
Marissa T.
Estacada, OR
Ghirardelli dark chocolate sea salt Carmel is so good! I'm currently eating a piece right now. My husband likes to spoil me with chocolate and he always gets me this! The taste and flavor is of ghirardelli doesn't compare to any of the competitors.
Abby S.
Glenmoore, PA
I adore the combination of chocolate and sea salt. The flavor is so rich that you only need a little piece (even though you’d have to pry the bag from my cold, dead hands to get me to give it up)!
Alyssa N.
San Antonio, TX
It’s not this one in particular I wanted to review but they didn’t have the brownie mix. Omg if you ever come across is at the store get the double chocolate. Best brownies in the world
Kristin N.
I love anything that gives you both the sweet and salty!! And the fact that this comes in a little pre-packaged piece makes it even better. Just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Purnima D.
It tastes very salty. It tastes kinda sweet. It tastes very good. It has roasted almonds in it. I like the crunch of the chocolates. It’s a fancy packaging as well. It’s wrapped in gold foil. If you like chocolate and salt you’ll like this.
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sea salt and chocolate were meant to be (after mint of course). This is such a yummy balance of sweet and salty. I could eat a whole bag in a sitting if I could. Rich chocolate and so smooth as well. Does not compare to your drugstore chocolates.
Sarah D.
Newnan
The combination of chocolate and sea salt in this treat is perfection. Try it and you will not regret it. The smooth, sweet chocolate is perfectly accented by just the right amount of salt. This is an absolute favorite of mine.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.