BY GHIRARDELLI

• How does this compare to less expensive alternatives? Is it worth...2 Answers
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite flavor. I don’t know what it is about salt and chocolate working so well together but the little chunks of salt in this chocolate just makes my mouth water even thinking about it. This brand does this well and not for too much.
Emma T.
The combination of sweet and salty is AMAZING. It is delicious and such a treat at the end of the day to have a square of this delicious chocolate. I also have given these as gifts and stocking stuffers around the holidays!
Marissa T.
Estacada, OR
Ghirardelli dark chocolate sea salt Carmel is so good! I'm currently eating a piece right now. My husband likes to spoil me with chocolate and he always gets me this! The taste and flavor is of ghirardelli doesn't compare to any of the competitors.
Sarah D.
Newnan
The combination of chocolate and sea salt in this treat is perfection. Try it and you will not regret it. The smooth, sweet chocolate is perfectly accented by just the right amount of salt. This is an absolute favorite of mine.
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
I love these! They’re so delicious!!! The dark chocolate is bitter enough to cut some of the sweet! And the caramel is so gooey and yummy! And it’s not overly salty! I like to get them when they’re on sale!
Lys N.
San Antonio
It’s not this one in particular I wanted to review but they didn’t have the brownie mix. Omg if you ever come across is at the store get the double chocolate. Best brownies in the world
Kristin N.
I love anything that gives you both the sweet and salty!! And the fact that this comes in a little pre-packaged piece makes it even better. Just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Lois F.
North Liberty, IN
Love these! They are so great. The salt is just enough to give it flavor but not so much that it’s overpowering. The Carmel is amazing too. Not too messy but still kind of gooey. I would definitely repurchase
Deidra D.
Romeoville, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Sea salt and chocolate were meant to be (after mint of course). This is such a yummy balance of sweet and salty. I could eat a whole bag in a sitting if I could. Rich chocolate and so smooth as well. Does not compare to your drugstore chocolates.
Tiffany J.
Marion, IN
I don’t like chocolate. At all. But then I found these. The chocolate is so smooth. Not waxy at all. I spend about $20 a week on these. They are absolutely amazing. I keep a never ending stock. And you can get them at tj maxx for like $5
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love sweet and Salty, how are these? I would love to try them.
Emma H.
Young Harris, GA
Ghirardelli or ritter sport?
Leeza S.
Bonaire , GA
Is your favorite caramel or sea salt escape ?
Devin R.
Sandusky, OH
Is this chocolate really hard when you bite it?
Nicole B.