BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Milk Chocolate
  • "Best for peanut butter lovers taste like real peanut butter a d not like a Reese's pieces, ghirardelli chocolate are classy little squares that are great because they are indict ally wrapped so you won't over indulge but still can't treat your self to a yummy snack and of course who doesn't love chocolate " in 7 reviews
Cata j.
Orlando, FL
I don't really like them I prefer other brands that are cheaper than this one and taste really good I had try many flavors of it at Disney springs I don't really like it my kids eat it but you know kids would eat any kid of chocolate
julia v.
these chocolates make my mouth water just thinking about them. all I have to say is YUM!! my favorite ones are the ones with caramel inside them, but every once in a while it is nice to just kick back with some good old fashioned milk chocolaty goodness.
Sarah S.
You can never go wrong here. This is the best chocolate. Well, maybe excluding Swiss chocolate. I could eat these all day. They’re the perfect size too and not too bad for calories! They are a little expensive, but they’re a great treat.
Cami G.
I love this rich creamy mouth watering chocolate. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it. It's so satisfying you don't need to mch of it to ease your sweet tooth. I've bought this at many stores, mostly Walmart, walgreens and cvs.
Alix G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've only had this ones before and I really liked it I would buy it again but it is kinda pricey since it's Name brand and it's good quality. Would recommend if you want to give someone some good chocolate.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was looking for something that would be a natural chocolate for my holiday candy making. While this tastes great and has a nice smooth, creamy mouth-feel, it isn't particularly great as a firm coating. I found that after melting carefully to properly temper it, it was somewhat soft at room temperature, with no discernible snap when eaten. I however, would always use this over candy coatings, which are full of garbage that I wouldn't consider using on my candies.

As a general rule, Ghirardelli is the best chocolate available at my grocery stores, but they stopped carrying this variety. I will continue using their product for my other baking needs, but will opt for a higher quality couverture chocolate for candy making if I can acquire it.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
Perfect, simple chocolate. It is smooth and creamy and has a great texture. It is only a little bit more expensive than typical grocery store brands but it is much higher in quality, so I would take these over a Snickers or whatever any day. Would most definitely recommend this.
Chante P.
I just started eating ghirardelli within the last 2 years and this is the first flavor I had to try and I fell in love! This brand and Lindt are in ties for my favorite kind of chocolate.And they have so many other great flavors of chocolate as well.The only downfall is how expensive it is.I'm pretty cheap and spending 3.48 for about 7 squares is a little much for me,so I buy this as a splurge for myself every so often.
juany faselis P.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
chocolate y leche mi convinacion preferida es duce pero a la vez tiene un rico sabor me encanta comerlo entre comidas concidero que su precio esta bien evaluado y siempre los compro en los super mercados locales y tienen otra variedad son deliciosos
Krysta V.
Chelsea B.
Indianapolis, IN
Does this taste similar to a Reese's PBC?
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who all has been to Ghiradelli Square is San Fransico?
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Omgggggg milk chocolate! I can never find these