BY GHIRARDELLI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ghirardelli?? Gourmet Milk??? Coconut Rendezvous??? All Natural Chocolate.
San Francisco.
Founded in 1852.
New!
Milk chocolate with toasted coconut.
Moments of Timeless Pleasure??.

• Do these taste more like coconut?1 Answers
  • Does this have a coconut cream or crunch? I love chocolate and co...1 Answers
Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Coconut Rendezvous All Natural Milk Chocolate
  • "This milk chocolate has enough coconut that it doesn't taste fake but more homemade." in 1 review
  • "Not too sweet, just the right amount of coconut." in 1 review
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
We have alwlays preferred dark chocolate but decided to try this milk chocolate because of the coconut. This is now our favorite Ghirardelli variety. The coconut is in tiny bits but crisp and toasted with a definite presence. The chocolate is much better than a dark chocoate in that it has a very creamy texture, and it also has a lovely flavor, not at all like wimpy milk. I would like to see it packaged in individually wrapped squares rather than as a large bar however.
Dakota C.
Ghirardelli is on of my absolute favorite brands of chocolate. chocolate and coconut are two of my favorite things so it's no wonder why I love this candy bar. this is one of the candy bars i love sharing with friends who've never tried it before
Abigail G.
Ooooh that wonderful chocolate🍫😍 tastes so good. High quality chocolate, Ghirardellis and sees chocolate are my favorites. I only buy this maybe once a year as a special treat but well worth it. The caramel filled squares are also amazing.
Kelly K.
Huntly, VA
Oh to the EM GEE. Delicious. Are you a Ghirardelli fan? Well you're about to be! Creamy, rich, deliciousness with coconut... Excuse me, I just escaped to dreamland for a moment there. Had to try it as I'm a huge coconut fan. WIN ALL THE WAY AROUND.
Julia E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not a big fan of coconut, so I didn't really enjoy this. I wanted to try something different other than the plain old caramel one, so I got this one and I wasn't a big fan of it, but if you like coconut go ahead!
Christina M.
Ghirardelli is one of my favorite chocolates! There's never any waxy aftertaste like some chocolates have. The pieces are always smooth and rich. I love just letting the chocolate just melt in my mouth. The absolute best to give as gifts!
Michaela R.
Versailles, KY
Nasty I will never buy these ever again. I am a big fan of coconut and these did not taste at all like it whatsoever. It was on the pricey side and you only get a few pieces in each bag so, overall I would not recommended this product to others. I think Ghirardelli needs to come out with some better tasting products.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia , PA
Ghirardelli makes some of the best chocolates ever. I love all the flavors that they offer and how amazingly delicious they all are. You can find this just about anywhere and can get any kind of flavor that you ever wanted.
Kevin C.
South Gate, CA
This chocolate is so velvety smooth. I appreciate that the chocolate is thin with a good amount of rich, caramel fiilling. That way it melts easier in your mouth, and really, isn't that the only way to indulge in such decadence? That way you can appreciate all of the falvors exploding in your mouth.
Gloria K.
Smooth, sweet, hits the sweet tooth cravings. Really flavorful, not overwelming. I recommend if you wanna just have something to keep around to house to snack on once in a while.
Brianna K.
Saint Cloud, FL
Does this have a coconut cream or crunch? I love chocolate and coconut together!
cristal l.
Taft, CA
Do these taste more like coconut?