BY GHIRARDELLI

Gift the gift of decadence with this sky-high tower, packed with a magnificent Ghirardelli chocolate assortment. Includes: 60 Assorted Squares Chocolates 2 3 Double Chocolate Cocoa Packets 3 Milk Chocolate Covered Raisins see more...

Corrine B.
I have NOT tried this specific gift basket product, but I have tried ALL the Ghirardelli chocolate flavors that come in the basket. Let me tell you that this is a GREAT gift. If someone got this for me they would be on the nice list for a LONG time. Ghirardelli chocolates are very flavorful. They are thin little squares that make for a nice little choco-snack. Perfect for putting on sundaes or eating by themselves. The different flavors are fillings that are in the chocolate or for some like the sea salt there are little salts in the chocolate.

ALL of these are yummy and when you get a nice variety pack like this everyone is pleased .

The downside: they are expensive , but you get quality
Sarah F.
Winter Garden, FL
I got this tower for a friend's birthday and they were gone by the time the party was over. LOVE Ghirardelli and feel like the value and taste is better than other brands. I get it on special occasions when a Hershey bar just won't cut it. Would for sure purchase again.
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
I'm a chocolate addict and always ask for it for every holiday. This 4 tier tower is amazing. It is so cute and festive. Perfect for just a great "thank you" gift or Christmas gift. No one turns down a tower of Ghirardelli and polka dots are my weakness
Angelina L.
Chesapeake, VA
Great gift option for all people, all ages! Who doesn't like getting a big ole' basket of chocolate? Especially Ghirardelli- we all know this is the good stuff! Nice smooth chocolate unlike you-know-who in big white letters. I'd totally buy this again.
Rosalynn c.
Love this chocolate. I could eat it by the pounds but, i just wish there was more. I eat these all day. My hubby gets them for me when i get a craving. great flavor.
Evelyn R.
Baldwin park , Ca
Whenever I can't find the perfect give I always go with this is a simple yet very tasteful and you can never go wrong with chocolate. I highly recommend it
Dafne F.
I usually give this for the holiday season. A little pricey but I think it is definitely worth it specially when trying to impress your new boyfriend's mom
Tayler M.
Lewisville, TX
Absolutely divine and decadent! I love Ghirardelli chocolates!!! They are so succulent, much better than Hershey or Nestle chocolates!
Aleksandra T.
delicious chocoaltes godo for dates i would purchase again it is yummy try it! i had it for years i would try it again
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
It is not the best chocolate brand for me but still good. These are awesome gifts to grab for some friends and family.