Ghirardelli Double Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix

Descriptions:

• 1 - 7lb.8oz. Box of DOUBLE DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIE Mix by Ghirardelli
  • Better Chocolate, Better Brownies!
  • The luxuriously deep flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli's Premium Chocolate is the secret to pure brownie perfection. Indulge in this ultra rich, moist and chewy brownie, and experience moments of timeless pleasure with Ghirardelli.

Are these good for adding mix-ins like candy or peanut butter ?
Does this taste better then a regular box of brownie mix?
Is this good it sounds amazing?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Double Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix!
How would you rate this product?
4 years ago
Excellent brownies. Easy to make when filling the directions. One of our favorite treats
4 years ago
Delicious and easy to make! They are rich and very chocolates! Great warm with ice cream!
4 years agoKissimmee, FL
Love Ghirardelli Brownie mix! I also make Brownie pops out of these and they are so good!
4 years ago
These are amazing! definitely recommend to all dark chocolate lovers and brownie lovers.
4 years agoManahawkin, NJ
Not a huge fan of dark chocolate but I love their brownies in general and buy them often
4 years agoBrooklyn, NY
My cousin and I baked these and they were so good. We had it with some vanilla ice cream!
4 years agoMiami, FL
Best brownies on the planet !! I could eat the whole tray alone with vanilla ice cream 😍😍
4 years agoSpencer , NY
It's ok. Not my favorite. The brownies are more fluffy then chewy. Somewhat dry as well.
4 years ago
AMAZING CHOCOLATES they are really easy to make and really delicious! I love baking them.
4 years agoOrlando , FL
These are hands down the best boxed brownies I've ever had. Nothing has topped these yet!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...