BY GHIRARDELLI #14 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! It taste amazing! Its rich but not overpowering. The flavor is delicious and incredible! It met all my expectations! I'm definitely going to continue to buy. You can get it at Walmart for under $2! Recommend! It'a by far my favorite!
Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this brand of brownies! They are super affordable and easy to make. I make them all the time for parties or family gatherings. I can find them easily at most stores. I get compliments on them all the time && recommend!!
Carolyn C.
Dayton
I have been a Ghirardelli fan forever,so imagine my surprise while I was walking down the cake mix isle,there was boxes of Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix,and its Dark Chocolate,I actually grabbed a box and danced around. This Is My Fave Brownie Mix,and if you love Dark Chocolate,you need to buy some
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
This is one of the best boxed brownie mixes I have ever tried. It is very rich and super easy to make. I prefer to add a few extras when using this mix, either nuts of candy bits to help break up the chocolate flavor. If you follow the instructions, you will get moist brownies that are delicious.
Tina S.
If I can't have homemade brownies, then please give me Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie mix. They taste every bit homemade. They are at the top of box mixes. They do cost more than the alternative, but when they come out of the oven all hot and chocolaty wonderful, well, they are worth it.
Lauren R.
Spartanburg, SC
So much love for these brownies! This is my family's favorite brand. The have just the right amount of chocolate, and always turn out well. We usually purchase at walmart, where, in my opinion, they are appropriately priced! Definitely recommend.
Kelli G.
Ozark, MO
Love these! One of my favorite brownies you can get in a mix! YUMMM. And Double the Chocolate? Yes, please! Brownies are one of our favorite late night snacks - fresh from the oven while watching a movie or snuggling up with the kiddos!
Julianne P.
Dark chocolate brownies are my absolute favorite type of brownie ever. Whenever I'm in a mood for brownies, I get these. This ain't that healthy, but it's so good. The dark chocolate is my favorite chocolate so it would make sense I would like it I'm a brownie. I recommend this to everyone
Laura H.
Elkridge
Hands down best boxed brownie mix. Super fudgy, but not overly sweet because of the dark chocolate. If I'm not in the mood to make anything from scratch, this is my go to box mix. Pro tip! Add some vanilla or coffe extract in!
Melanie G.
This is the best brownie mix! Perfect chocolate flavor and there are dark chocolate chips in the mix, so that is an added bonus. Easy to make and less than $2 a box.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone tried the turtle ones?
anabel c.
Are these worth buying over the store brand?
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Is this a rich chocolate? I don't like dark chocolate at all!
Erika E.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these really worth it?!
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
This look good. Is it good to try?