BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

• 1 - 7lb.8oz. Box of DOUBLE DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIE Mix by Ghirardelli
  • Better Chocolate, Better Brownies!
  • The luxuriously deep flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli's Premium Chocolate is the secret to pure brownie perfection. Indulge in this ultra rich, moist and chewy brownie, and experience moments of timeless pleasure with Ghirardelli.

Sydney P.
Marysville, OH
These brownies are seriously so delicious! I cannot emphasize the taste of this treat. This product is found on sale often so it is reasonably priced. Repeat customer as this product has exceeded all expectations!
Toni M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best brownie mix ever ! Can’t beat the taste is amazing and awesome. And the chocolate omg 😲 did I mention the chocolate omg 😲 it is worth the money and when you are bake them smells sooooo gooood
sarah a.
Wantagh, NY
I swaar by this mix. I never use any other brownie mix but this one. These brownies come out gooey, rich, and comfort me ALWAYS. So cheap too and u can make a batch and it can last all week... unless u sometimes binge eat like 5 :)
Carolyn C.
Dayton
I have been a Ghirardelli fan forever,so imagine my surprise while I was walking down the cake mix isle,there was boxes of Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix,and its Dark Chocolate,I actually grabbed a box and danced around. This Is My Fave Brownie Mix,and if you love Dark Chocolate,you need to buy some
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of the best boxed brownie mixes I have ever tried. It is very rich and super easy to make. I prefer to add a few extras when using this mix, either nuts of candy bits to help break up the chocolate flavor. If you follow the instructions, you will get moist brownies that are delicious.
Tina S.
If I can't have homemade brownies, then please give me Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie mix. They taste every bit homemade. They are at the top of box mixes. They do cost more than the alternative, but when they come out of the oven all hot and chocolaty wonderful, well, they are worth it.
Hilary A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What’s not to love about this? It’s a good price, quality mix and you can always spice it up. I add cinnamon and chili powder to make it a Mexican spiced brownie
Lauren R.
Spartanburg, SC
So much love for these brownies! This is my family's favorite brand. The have just the right amount of chocolate, and always turn out well. We usually purchase at walmart, where, in my opinion, they are appropriately priced! Definitely recommend.
Jaiden C.
Suffolk, VA
This is the best brownie mix I've ever had. It's so rich and flavorful. It literally melts in your mouth when you eat one. The brownies are especially good with milk. 100% recommend even though they're a little pricey.
Fatima N.
Jersey City, NJ
I absolutely love this brownie mix! The instructions are super easy and the whole process is extremely quick and mess free! The brownie comes out super rich and smells amazing! The boxes cost less and can be found anywhere! You have to try this!
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone tried the turtle ones?
anabel c.
Are these worth buying over the store brand?
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Is this a rich chocolate? I don't like dark chocolate at all!
Erika L.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these really worth it?!
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
This look good. Is it good to try?