Ghirardelli Double Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

• 1 - 7lb.8oz. Box of DOUBLE DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIE Mix by Ghirardelli
  • Better Chocolate, Better Brownies!
  • The luxuriously deep flavor and smooth texture of Ghirardelli's Premium Chocolate is the secret to pure brownie perfection. Indulge in this ultra rich, moist and chewy brownie, and experience moments of timeless pleasure with Ghirardelli.

This is your favorite sweet?
I like Valentines day at home we have champagne fab red wine and fillet and of course chocolate !! WhAts for dinner at your house?Tonight we are making steak and frites ? French style with fillet mignon! Off to get a few last minute extras❤️🍾🥂🎂🍷🥩Ghirardelli Double Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix [product:veuve-clicquot-brut-champagne]
Does this taste better then a regular box of brownie mix?
Start your review of Ghirardelli Double Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Maria V.
Coral Springs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ghirardelli Double Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Maria V.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
The best brownie mix I’ve tried so far. Every time I prepare this mix people actually think they’re real brownies, I have even bake mini cakes with it! Tastes wonderful
sheyanne M.
winston salem
Ghirardelli Double Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by sheyanne M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best brownie mix there is out there to back. They are loved by all and my family and every time we make them they always get gone. They are cheap to buy and super easy to make. Always a hit and highly recommend to everyone
Yelena G.
Deerfield, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ghirardelli Double Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Yelena G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yum! I used this mix for the first time and it came out so good! I made it for valentines and added chocolate chips, it was perfect. I would certainly buy this product again.
Listiani H.
Cumming, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ghirardelli Double Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Listiani H.
Ghirardelli Double Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Listiani H.
Purchased at: Target
This is the easiest way of baking dessert for my kids. Ghirardelli Double Dark is very simple, easy to follow, and very flavorful. I'd usually add some almonds, or walnuts, or cheese.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This box baked of brownies is superior hands down to any of the rest you find in the grocery aisle. I love Ghiraradelli chocolate and all their boxes brownies combinations. You can taste the quality. It's so good. These bake so soft.
Swathi M.
Eastampton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best of the boxed brownie mixes. It is reasonably priced around $2-$2.50 in most grocery stores. It has a fudge consistency, and resembles exactly what you would expect at a restaurant. Also, it comes with a chocolate sauce to top the brownies after coming out of the oven, which is an added bonus. 5/5, highly recommend.
Julianna S.
Ithaca, NY
These brownies taste amazing and like they are made from scratch. They are so chocolatey and I love the crunch of the chocolate chips within. They are soft and I could eat a billion of them. I've made these a ton of times and they're always perfect.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,244 reviews
I love to visit the Ghiradelli chocolate shop at Downtown Disney and when I cannot get my fix there, I pick up this mix at the local grocery store and fix these brownies. Rich, thick and packed with rich chocolate flavor.
Louise M.
Omg the best brownie mix of all time!!! So chocolatey and decadent. The most moist box brownie without needing to add anything extra.
ashley P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Ghirardelli Double Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
it wasn't my first time purshase but I bought it few times and it's little bit expensive at least if you can affording it ❤ dark chocolate is my most favorite and it's very delicious, really good value. absolutely I'll love to buy it again. #sweettooth
Ask a question to the Influenster community...