Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa uploaded by Kara V.Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Premium Hot Cocoa uploaded by KRISTIN B.

BY GHIRARDELLI #81 in Cocoa

Descriptions:

The luxuriously deep flavor of Ghirardelli Premium Hot Cocoa starts with cocoa from the finest cocoa beans. We then blend just the right amount of sugar, real vanilla and add real chocolate for a rich, perfectly balanced chocolate taste. Stir up some decadence with this velvety-smooth Hot Cocoa and savor the chocolate intensity you expect from Ghirardelli.Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa: 9 servings (10.5 oz.) per pouch.

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I received a package of this in a holiday gift basket last Christmas and boy was it delicious. I mixed it in with some milk and it turned super creamy and was very rich and wonderful. I recently saw it at king soopers and am looking forward to purchasing it for a special treat due to the fact that it is a little pricey.
Kayla G.
As far as I see it, this is the ONLY hot cocoa on the market. It's rich, smooth, and delightful. It tastes fine made with water, milk (almond milk if you're me), or even with a splash of Bailey's in it too. No other brand compares.
Leslie Q.
East Haven, CT
I can't even begin to put in words how delicious this hot chocolate is. I swear by it, it's one of my favorites. I mix it in with almond milk and sometimes double up on the mix to get that rich frothy mixture. BEST EVER.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Ghirardelli! So glad they make hot chocolate. I'm a huge hot cocoa lover. I actually got a pretty sweet gift from my husband it has the hot chocolate pack, mini marshmallows, an automatic frother, and a serving pot. He found it at Big Lots. Originally $15 but he got it half off so really good deal. If you have never had this brand of hot cocoa your so missing out! Its very rich and creamy!
Meg S.
This stuff is incredible!! It is a must have. So rich and not over sweet. Perfect for fall and winter days, even as a sweet treat for desert.
jessi w.
Cocoa, FL
This product is the BEST hot chocolate of all time. I recommend this product during the Winter months all the time to my friends & family.
KRISTIN B.
Lowell, AR
Yum! Made this this morning and mixed with espresso and made a mocha. So good! Made my morning a little sweeter.
Jamie H.