BY GHIRARDELLI #3 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

• Who else undercooks their brownies so they stay gooey?! Sooo good! ...14 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? 14 Answers
  • These look so yummy, is it hard to make?12 Answers
Kim W.
Kim W.
Jacksonville, FL
Ghirardelli brownie lover for LIFE! As far as boxed brownies go these are amazing! Easy to follow instructions. I have not messed these up! Clearly I'm not a pro chef if I'm buying boxed brownies but I have to say these are WAYYYYY better than the others I have purchased. Worth every penny! There will not be a single one left over if you make these for a party! Great buy!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
These are SUPER rich, so if you're a fan of a more subtle brownie, these probably won't be for you. I worked in a bakery, and my boss always said that you can't get a better brownie than a Ghirardelli brownie and that it wasn't even worth investing the time to make brownies from scratch because they would never be as good as these. Love all Ghirardelli baking products!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love Ghirardelli chocolate brownies! They're probably the best tasting a box brownie could get. You can find these at any grocery store/Walmart/Target, and they taste like gourmet chocolate brownies, but are half as easy to make. I definitely reach for a box when I'm making brownies for a party/friend's birthday, and I never get any complaints!
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who doesn't love Chocolate?!!! And better yet, who doesn't love Ghirardli Choc!!? Soo good! Powerful, rich flavor of chocolate for all those choc lovers out there and with the nuts, make it delish! Affordable at your location store and great for church picnics, youth groups, open houses, any event! It's super good with caramel and sea salt on top!
Denisha H.
Denisha H.
London, KY
My aunt just recently introduced me to the Ghirardelli brand brownie mixes and I have to say they are absolutely delicious. For a while I would just pass them on up because they can be pricey depending on where you find them but I discovered that Big lots sells them sometimes and they are pretty decently priced there. Would highly recommend!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Denver, CO
It is love in the shape of food. I do believe that's the best way to describe this incredible brownie. Now, I have to say that I am not very fond of sweet things, but this definitely has won my heart. Just buy it, bake and you will see for yourself. Never have I ever ate such a delicious brownie before.
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
I make these at work all the time, I work in a very big company inside the kitchen , and these are amazing. I make them into "magic bars" and all my customers love them! Make the brownies and once they cool down put homemade chocolate butter cream frosting on and some roasted coconut. Best snack ever!
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
My friend is a huge fan of these so I went to the store and bought this to make. I like dark chocolate for the most part but I did not like these at all. Too bitter of a taste. I'll stick to the milk chocolate ones from now on. I'm positive that someone who likes dark chocolate a lot will love these!
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
Oh my I happened to stumble upon this brownie mix shopping and they were not a disappointment! I never know what to expect when candy companies put out a brownie mix. The flavor in this mix is fantastic and rich and perfect for all brownie lovers! And worth the extra money from time to time.
Jadon P.
Jadon P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Dark chocolate brownies are my absolute favorite type of brownie ever. Whenever I'm in a mood for brownies, I get these. This ain't that healthy, but it's so good. The dark chocolate is my favorite chocolate so it would make sense I would like it I'm a brownie. I recommend this to everyone
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone tried the turtle ones?
anabel c.
anabel c.
Are these worth buying over the store brand?
Reagan S.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Is this a rich chocolate? I don't like dark chocolate at all!
Jenni E.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
This look good. Is it good to try?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these really worth it?!