BY GHIRARDELLI #13 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix! I like to under bake them slightly for the ooey gooey texture that happens with the brownies. They have chunks of chocolate chips that add an extra layer of decadence! They are a higher end brownie but totally worth every penny and are available at Walmart, Target, dollar stores and grocery stores! Highly recommend trying this brand today like right now head to the store! I think it is perfect for a cheat day on your diet! Makes a great snack on the go also.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum! It taste amazing! Its rich but not overpowering. The flavor is delicious and incredible! It met all my expectations! I'm definitely going to continue to buy. You can get it at Walmart for under $2! Recommend! It'a by far my favorite!
Carolyn C.
Dayton
I have been a Ghirardelli fan forever,so imagine my surprise while I was walking down the cake mix isle,there was boxes of Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix,and its Dark Chocolate,I actually grabbed a box and danced around. This Is My Fave Brownie Mix,and if you love Dark Chocolate,you need to buy some
Tina S.
If I can't have homemade brownies, then please give me Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie mix. They taste every bit homemade. They are at the top of box mixes. They do cost more than the alternative, but when they come out of the oven all hot and chocolaty wonderful, well, they are worth it.
Caroline O.
This is hands down THE BEST brownie mix out there. The chocolate is high quality and the brownies are soft and rich. I buy the ultra big pack from Costco. Also, they are super easy to make, which is great for bad cooks like me. I would highly recommend this brownie mix.
Sofie U.
Bellingham
So good. So chocolaty. Everything you could possibly want in a brownie. It is a really good price and you are getting high quality chocolate so that's a plus. It has a super rich flavor and no one would guess that you used a mix. I would 100% recommend this to a friend.
Lauren R.
Spartanburg, SC
So much love for these brownies! This is my family's favorite brand. The have just the right amount of chocolate, and always turn out well. We usually purchase at walmart, where, in my opinion, they are appropriately priced! Definitely recommend.
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Riverview , FL
My favorite dark chocolate brownie mix. My friend showed me how to take this mix and stir in a can of blended black beans to make the brownies. They come out dense and rich. This mix doesn't compare to others just from the quality of chocolate they use.
Kelli G.
Ozark, MO
Love these! One of my favorite brownies you can get in a mix! YUMMM. And Double the Chocolate? Yes, please! Brownies are one of our favorite late night snacks - fresh from the oven while watching a movie or snuggling up with the kiddos!
Julianne P.
Dark chocolate brownies are my absolute favorite type of brownie ever. Whenever I'm in a mood for brownies, I get these. This ain't that healthy, but it's so good. The dark chocolate is my favorite chocolate so it would make sense I would like it I'm a brownie. I recommend this to everyone
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone tried the turtle ones?
anabel c.
Are these worth buying over the store brand?
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Is this a rich chocolate? I don't like dark chocolate at all!
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
This look good. Is it good to try?
Erika E.
Winnipeg, MB
Are these really worth it?!