BY GHIRARDELLI #6 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Descriptions:

We've doubled the chocolate intensity of our ultra-rich, chewy brownies by stirring chocolate chips into the batter! The secret ingredient is Ghirardelli premium chocolate making a timeless classic even better. Net weight: 20 oz.

• Is this really rich and sweet?4 Answers
  • Does it come with the chocolate syrup packet on the side?...3 Answers
  • I love making brownies how does this taste?12 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Elaine T.
Indianapolis, IN
This is THE BEST brownie mix you can buy at the store. This is the only brownie mix my family ever uses, and everyone loves it! We are usually the designated brownie makers for parties, and pitch-ins. I recommend making a double batch because I can guarantee it will be a hit!  Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix is my absolute favorite brownie mix EVER! I’m a huge chocolate lover and these brownies are extremely chocolatey! They are very, very fudgey (almost like they’re not fully cooked even though they are) but that’s what I love about them!
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
These are honestly my number one go to brownie mix. They’re super affordable if you get them from Walmart! I believe they’re either $1.50 or $2.50 something in that price range. They’re delicious and I will probably always get this kind of mix. 100% recommend.
Nicolette C.
Staten Island , NY
I am such a chocolate lover which is why this brownie mix is the best! Ghirardelli makes such rich chocolate, so these brownies are rich, moist, and melt in your mouth! They have little chocolate chips in the batter and the top layer becomes so flaky! I could not recommend these more!
Constance M.
Newport, TN
I made these brownies for the football game tonight. I'm a huge chocolate fan, so the more chocolate the better. Ghiradelli brownies always taste fantastic, so I am more than happy to spend the extra buck on them when picking out brownie mix. This time I made a thicker batter and it really turned out great! Everyone is a big fan of these brownies!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
This makes amazingly good brownies. It's a little more expensive than I would normally pay for a boxed brownie mix but these never disappoint. They're soft, rich, not at all dry, pretty much perfect! It's hard to justify going back to an inferior, though more affordable brand.
Samantha S.
Antioch , CA
I love using this mix to bake brownies and crinkle cookies. I’m a repeat user. It is a good flavor. Everyone loves my brownies when I bake them. It met my expectations. I would buy it again. I buy it at Costco.
Alaa S.
sylvania
This is the all time BEST brownie mix you'll ever buy at the store. Its so good, its the only type of brownie mix my family gets and we all love it. We usually always take a batch to ever family gathering and now we are known for making the best brownies little do they know its boxed. 100% recomended.
cαti s.
Colonia, NJ
This is my favorite brownie mix. It’s so chocolatey and so good. It’s rich but not too sweet. Bakes excellent. Easy to follow. I buy it at the supermarket. I recommend this to everyone!
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
By far the best brownies! I will never go back to any other brand of brownie mixes. These are amazing and have a really great flavor. They are very chocolaty and when they are warm, they just melt in your mouth!
DeAnna N.
Jayess, MS
Has anyone added mint to these? Can you imagine the mint chocolate goodness?
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
I love making brownies how does this taste?
Tatum P.
This a good brownie mix?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Has anyone tried substituting apple sauce for vegetable oil to make it a bit healthier ?
Katie S.
How would you compare this to other brands of Double Chocolate Brownie mix?