BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

We've doubled the chocolate intensity of our ultra-rich, chewy brownies by stirring chocolate chips into the batter! The secret ingredient is Ghirardelli premium chocolate making a timeless classic even better. Net weight: 20 oz.

Constance M.
Newport, TN
I made these brownies for the football game tonight. I'm a huge chocolate fan, so the more chocolate the better. Ghiradelli brownies always taste fantastic, so I am more than happy to spend the extra buck on them when picking out brownie mix. This time I made a thicker batter and it really turned out great! Everyone is a big fan of these brownies!
April N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This brownie mix is really good. If you have ever had Ghirardelli chocolate, you know that not much else compares and that it is definitely worth the price tag. These brownies are no exception to that. They have a great amount of chocolate in them - even for a chocoholic like myself. Hands down the best brownie mix I have ever tried.
Elaine T.
Indianapolis, IN
This is THE BEST brownie mix you can buy at the store. This is the only brownie mix my family ever uses, and everyone loves it! We are usually the designated brownie makers for parties, and pitch-ins. I recommend making a double batch because I can guarantee it will be a hit!  Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
Samantha S.
Antioch, CA
I love using this mix to bake brownies and crinkle cookies. I’m a repeat user. It is a good flavor. Everyone loves my brownies when I bake them. It met my expectations. I would buy it again. I buy it at Costco.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix is my absolute favorite brownie mix EVER! I’m a huge chocolate lover and these brownies are extremely chocolatey! They are very, very fudgey (almost like they’re not fully cooked even though they are) but that’s what I love about them!
cαti s.
Colonia, NJ
This is my favorite brownie mix. It’s so chocolatey and so good. It’s rich but not too sweet. Bakes excellent. Easy to follow. I buy it at the supermarket. I recommend this to everyone!
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
These are honestly my number one go to brownie mix. They’re super affordable if you get them from Walmart! I believe they’re either $1.50 or $2.50 something in that price range. They’re delicious and I will probably always get this kind of mix. 100% recommend.
Kaylee C.
Provo, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Nothing can beat these brownies. Always delicious, always addicting, always super easy to make. The only downside to these is that I will literally sit there and eat the full pan of these by myself, and you have to have milk with them.
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
By far the best brownies! I will never go back to any other brand of brownie mixes. These are amazing and have a really great flavor. They are very chocolaty and when they are warm, they just melt in your mouth!
Alaa S.
sylvania
This is the all time BEST brownie mix you'll ever buy at the store. Its so good, its the only type of brownie mix my family gets and we all love it. We usually always take a batch to ever family gathering and now we are known for making the best brownies little do they know its boxed. 100% recomended.
DeAnna N.
Jayess, MS
Has anyone added mint to these? Can you imagine the mint chocolate goodness?
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
I love making brownies how does this taste?
Katie S.
How would you compare this to other brands of Double Chocolate Brownie mix?
Tatum P.
This a good brownie mix?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Has anyone tried substituting apple sauce for vegetable oil to make it a bit healthier ?