BY GHIRARDELLI #24 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Chocolate chips in the mix Kosher

• Is this really rich and sweet?3 Answers
  • Does it come with the chocolate syrup packet on the side? Or is i...2 Answers
  • I love making brownies how does this taste?11 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Constance M.
Newport, TN
I made these brownies for the football game tonight. I'm a huge chocolate fan, so the more chocolate the better. Ghiradelli brownies always taste fantastic, so I am more than happy to spend the extra buck on them when picking out brownie mix. This time I made a thicker batter and it really turned out great! Everyone is a big fan of these brownies!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
This makes amazingly good brownies. It's a little more expensive than I would normally pay for a boxed brownie mix but these never disappoint. They're soft, rich, not at all dry, pretty much perfect! It's hard to justify going back to an inferior, though more affordable brand.
cαti s.
Colonia, NJ
This is my favorite brownie mix. It’s so chocolatey and so good. It’s rich but not too sweet. Bakes excellent. Easy to follow. I buy it at the supermarket. I recommend this to everyone!
Tylinn W.
This brownie mix is absolutely amazing. I haven't had much success with other brownie mixes but this one is great. The brownies were chewy and chocolaty and tasted perfect. I will be repurchasing and I recommend these to any chocolate lovers.
Rose N.
Cadiz
I love these brownies! I made them last night and depend on them when I get sugar cravings. They may not be the cheapest on the market, but the sheer quality is definitely worth a few more cents. They have the perfect moistness and the chocolate chips make it heaven for all chocolate lovers. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who is looking for a quick and easy brownie mix that tastes amazing!
Leilani S.
Best brownie mix on the market! It's so good that people literally roll their eyes and nearly faint when they taste them. They always ask if I made them but I wish my homemade brownies could come out as decadently as these. They have the perfect chocolate chip CHUNKS that give that bite and the perfect amount of moisture to surround your tastebuds with chocolatey goodness
Silvia M.
The quality of this product it good and the brownies come out very moist and not dry. It tastes amazing and the chocolate is very good! I would recommend this to anyone. I make these brownies for every party I go to and it is always a big hit!!
Mallory B.
Williamstown, WV
Bought this product on a whim while grocery shopping. The brownies were gooey and absolutely delicious. The chocolate flavor is rich and they don't have a boxed taste. Would definitely buy again. Hard to cut because thy are so soft, but if you dip a plastic spoon in water, cutting is a breeze (just a little tidbit!)
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I love to bake, but sometimes you just don't have time to start from scratch. And while boxed mixes are great, sometimes you can taste the difference and know when something came from a box. This Ghirardelli brownie mix is amazing. The brownies turn out so rich and decadent, it's amazing it comes from a box.
Nova R.
La Puente, CA
This mix is one of my favorites! In all truth it depends how someone makes them but I'll usually add a few things here and there to this mix once in a while like chocolate bits, vanilla extract, walnuts or a little pinch of nutmeg. By itself it's a really rich flavor and smells delicious when baking in the oven.
DeAnna N.
Jayess, MS
Has anyone added mint to these? Can you imagine the mint chocolate goodness?
Katie S.
How would you compare this to other brands of Double Chocolate Brownie mix?
Tatum P.
This a good brownie mix?
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
I love making brownies how does this taste?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Has anyone tried substituting apple sauce for vegetable oil to make it a bit healthier ?