Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by cαti s.Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Sally G.Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Constance M.

BY GHIRARDELLI

Chocolate chips in the mix Kosher see more...

• Is this really rich and sweet?3 Answers
  • Does it come with the chocolate syrup packet on the side? Or is i...2 Answers
  • I love making brownies how does this taste?12 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lisa Z.
These are the best! I recently saw this at the store and what caught my attention was they had a mix with caramel. Let me just say, those brownies were so good! I have tried other brands and nothing compares to these. They are great for a movie night, on a cold, rainy day, or for a snack. They are so satisfying and I definitely get my chocolate craving out of these brownies. I recommend at least trying them once. They are a must have and you can even have a few extra for whenever you're in the mood for brownies. The instructions are easy to follow.
Maria B.
It's honestly hard to go back to any brand of brownie mix once you tried Ghirardelli. The mix comes with Ghirardelli chips in it which makes the mix even more decadent. These are the only brownies my dad will eat because they are so chocolatey and rich. These brownies are also perfect for making a trifle!
Legalbarbie S.
Miramar, FL
this is my secret for entertaining... i always have a box of this in my house. they take less than 5 min to mix and in 35 min you have the most delicious brownies. i even add coffee, vanilla extra, chocolate chips, nuts, whatever i have on hand. people are always asking for my recipe!
Heather D.
I really love this brownie mix and I buy it all the time. It has the best brownie texture and gooey with chocolate in the middle. This can make a big batch and it comes out the same and yummy every time I bake these. I would highly recommend these brownies and will purchase again.
Maria R.
Ghirardelli brownie mix double chocolate is my favorite brand of brownie mix. I previously had tried out other brands but ghirardelli beats all of them it's #1 at my house for brownie mix and in our hearts. every time I make them at my home there is never any leftovers 😋
I am absolutely obsessed with this boxed brownie mix! Not only is it affordable, but the brownies come out perfectly baked with delicious melted chocolate chips. I would recommend these to anyone who really loves chocolate! (These are also really great with ice cream)
Anne T.
This is by far my favorite brownie ever!!!! It is so rich, gooey, and chewy that it'll blow your mind!!!! It's even better with ice cream!!! The chocolate chips just add something so great to this. I'd totally recommend this to others!!!!!
Samantha S.
Guys this brownie mix is so good that my aunt bakes them and sells them out to other stores- she doesn't add anything to the recipe these just come out perfect and taste like they're made from scratch- I could eat these every day
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I am always able to find these for a good price. I am not much of a cake person but I love brownies and these are my favorite. I think they have a really soft and moisten texture to them. They never come out dry.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
Best boxed brownies I've ever made. They're chewy, moist and have that nice crinkly top that I think everyone looks for on a brownie. If you like cakey brownies, though, these aren't what you're looking for.
Katie S.
Foodie Expert
How would you compare this to other brands of Double Chocolate Brownie mix?
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
I love making brownies how does this taste?
DeAnna N.
Jayess, MS
Has anyone added mint to these? Can you imagine the mint chocolate goodness?
Tatum P.
Foodie Expert
This a good brownie mix?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Has anyone tried substituting apple sauce for vegetable oil to make it a bit healthier ?