BY GHIRARDELLI #3 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Descriptions:

We've doubled the chocolate intensity of our ultra-rich, chewy brownies by stirring chocolate chips into the batter! The secret ingredient is Ghirardelli premium chocolate making a timeless classic even better. Net weight: 20 oz.

Constance M.
Newport, TN
I made these brownies for the football game tonight. I'm a huge chocolate fan, so the more chocolate the better. Ghiradelli brownies always taste fantastic, so I am more than happy to spend the extra buck on them when picking out brownie mix. This time I made a thicker batter and it really turned out great! Everyone is a big fan of these brownies!
April N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This brownie mix is really good. If you have ever had Ghirardelli chocolate, you know that not much else compares and that it is definitely worth the price tag. These brownies are no exception to that. They have a great amount of chocolate in them - even for a chocoholic like myself. Hands down the best brownie mix I have ever tried.
Elaine T.
Indianapolis, IN
This is THE BEST brownie mix you can buy at the store. This is the only brownie mix my family ever uses, and everyone loves it! We are usually the designated brownie makers for parties, and pitch-ins. I recommend making a double batch because I can guarantee it will be a hit!  Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
Katie y.
Canfield, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love these box brownies. They are always consistent and bake great. They always meet my expectations. Every time I walk buy them at the store, I can’t resist and I buy yet another box. These are soo satisfying, I end up eating the whole pan. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Samantha S.
Antioch, CA
I love using this mix to bake brownies and crinkle cookies. I’m a repeat user. It is a good flavor. Everyone loves my brownies when I bake them. It met my expectations. I would buy it again. I buy it at Costco.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix is my absolute favorite brownie mix EVER! I’m a huge chocolate lover and these brownies are extremely chocolatey! They are very, very fudgey (almost like they’re not fully cooked even though they are) but that’s what I love about them!
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
A little higher priced but still affordable, often on sale. Easy to male and directions are easy to follow. I love the amount of chocolate in this. Would love to find a box that makes enough for a large pan.
Hayley S.
Fremont, CA
So yummy! Easy and quick to make, and they are rich, moist and super chocolaty.  Other brownies do not even compare since I bought and tried these out! Love that I can get tham at Costco, or boxed and they make a great treat for a party, girls night in, or just to have as a treat for the family with ice cream!
Kristina H.
Beaufort
These are my go to favorite brownies now that I’ve tried them. Only problem is they can be hard to find! I  buy several boxes when I find them to avoid the problem
cαti s.
Colonia, NJ
This is my favorite brownie mix. It’s so chocolatey and so good. It’s rich but not too sweet. Bakes excellent. Easy to follow. I buy it at the supermarket. I recommend this to everyone!
DeAnna N.
Jayess, MS
Has anyone added mint to these? Can you imagine the mint chocolate goodness?
Katie S.
How would you compare this to other brands of Double Chocolate Brownie mix?
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
I love making brownies how does this taste?
Tatum P.
This a good brownie mix?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Has anyone tried substituting apple sauce for vegetable oil to make it a bit healthier ?

Kohl's