BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Ghirardelli Dark & Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate Squares: Rich chocolate, luscious filling Rich, slow-melting dark chocolate Buttery caramel filling enhanced by a touch of sea salt Kosher.

Abigail P.
Marengo
These are amazing! The caramel gently balances out the bitterness of the dark chocalate and creates a smooth and delicious combination. I definetly would recommend these!
Hannah L.
Nashville
This is my Christmas gift to my grandma and she will eat them before New Year’s. I️ mean, who can blame her? The caramel, dark chocolate and sea salt combination is a perfect blend of sweet, salty, and delectable goodness. Pairs well with a Cabernet
Hayley S.
Tucson, AZ
These are heavenly! They fill all the craving spots...sweet, salty, chocolate and the are portioned just perfectly so a single square is more than enough. They are a very good balance and if you are a dark chocolate fan you will absolutely love these!
MaryBeth R.
Coming from a chocolate lover, it's huge for me to say that these are my favorite chocolates ever! I don't even like dark chocolate normally, but with the caramel and sea salt, it totally balances out the bitterness. These are just decadent! My mouth is watering just thinking about it 😂
Kaylyn S.
Pure heaven! The individually wrapped pieces are the perfect size for a treat. If only i could eat just one! They are a great price for the quality of chocolate. I like to purchase this for a small gift that i know someone will enjoy.
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love dark chocolate and caramel so together they are the perfect treat. The yummy chocolate on the outside has a wonderful crunch, then you get to oozy delicious caramel in the middle! Great combination one of my all time favs!
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is my absolute favorite chocolate treat! I love salt and caramel together, and the dark chocolate is the icing on the cake, haha. I have to hide these from my household otherwise they are devoured much too quick. One square is the perfect end to a long day!
Valerie W.
Atlanta, GA
I love these chocolates! The combination of the chocolate, sea salt, and caramel is amazing. I hate to buy these only because I can't limit myself when I'm eating them. I definitely recommend these!
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
These dark chocolate salted caramel squares are to die for. They taste so deliciously sweet and salty. It's the perfect blend. The small packages are nice for throwing in your bag for an afternoon snack.
Johanna S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
My husband and I always buy this chocolate, in fact its the only one we buy! The best chocolate bar I've ever had. The sea salt addition is amazing. Not too dark, not to light. Perfect.