BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli dark & mint filled chocolate squares 5.32 oz see more...

• Are these as good as the Mint Hershey's chocolate or better? 1 Answers
  • What do you taste more Chocolate or mint or it's a balance of both?1 Answers
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bremerton, WA
These are by far my favorite holidays cheat treats! I love how they come packaged in small snack sized squares. I love the mint to chocolate ratio, creamy chocolate once you bite into it and refreshing mint. Can't wait to get more!! :-)
Megan S.
Megan S.
So I usually get the junior mints for a snack but one day I decided to try these. I thought they were def good, but I still prefer the junior mints over these. The texture is way more delightful. But all in all the taste was alright.
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
These are really good around Christmas time. I love mint flavored things, and this mint is nice and creamy, doesn't have a toothpaste vibe to it. I don't really like dark chocolate too much but the mint makes up for it
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Elkwood, VA
I don't love these as much as some similar options. My tastes might be unrefined, but I prefer a York Peppermint Patty to these any day. It's totally about the mint to chocolate ratio.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Port Orchard, WA
Elegantly individually packaged chocolates, lovely as an after dinner mint. The mint center is a little more fluid than a peppermint patty - a nice little treat to end a meal!
amanda w.
amanda w.
Chocolate and mint are two of my favorite flavors, so the fact that ghirardelli makes these is an amazing thing. They are delicious! And perfect for the holidays.
Angela S.
Angela S.
My absolute favorite chocolates. They are rich, minty and just the perfect size. They come individually wrapped so you don't have to eat the entire bag at once.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
My boyfriend always gets these for me because of my love for dark chocolate and mint. The mint isnt overpowering at all and they make for the perfect snack.
Angelica J.
Angelica J.
Sacramento, Ca
I really enjoy eating this Delicious chocolate with my family it has a touch of mint taste so refreshing and satisfying ...
Neyda R.
Neyda R.
Las Vegas, NV
These are my favorite. I really love how strong the mint flavor is and how smoothly the chocolate melts once you bite it.
Anisha S.
Anisha S.
Howell, NJ
Are these as good as the Mint Hershey's chocolate or better?
Talitha F.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
What do you taste more Chocolate or mint or it's a balance of both?