BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

No-temper premium Dark Coating Wafers are perfect for dipping, drizzling, and decorating all of your dessert creations. Ordering 1,500 lbs. or more of this item? Call us at 800-877-9338. Ghirardelli Dark Coating Wafers 25 lb. Baking & Desserts.

Anne S.
SC
These are awesome for doing chocolate covered anything. I made chocolate covered pretzels, and these were just the right amount of sweetness with the salty. For dark chocolate, they aren’t bitter at all. Super easy to use and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Ashley E.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: Costco
This is a great chocolate to use for almost any application that calls for chocolate. I've made sauces out of it, used it in cookies/brownies and just straight up eaten it and it's a really solid product! The taste is phenomenal. I made some chocolate covers peanut butter balls & OMG they were an absolute hit for the holiday!! Highly recommend!!
Daisy P.
These Wafers were so easy to use and melt. I use them to melt and pour over frozen bananas. They taste absolutely delicious and pair well with the bananas. Even on their own they tasted great. The price point is decent however I prefer when they are on sale. I only purchased these from time to time when looking for specific ingredients.
Megan H.
Davenport , WA
I use these bad boys for my peanuts clusters at the holidays. Super simple and fast. Definitely a must buy for bakers out there!
Latisha B.
Montgomery, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like making chocolate covered everything with theses they are so delicious and an amazing treat staple in my home
Kirsten R.
Olympia, WA
I love how large these are I love to just much on them by themselves. So good also good in baked goods just a little big
Amanda D.
Twin City
I brought these to cover my dark chocolate cake balls and just ate the rest I didn’t use. They taste amazing.
Genesis B.
National city, CA
They are easy to melt and they taste amazing its a good price once melted are easy to use on cakepops