BY GHIRARDELLI

Ghirardelli dark chocolate with raspberry filling squares 5.32 oz see more...

Sara S.
Ankeny, IA
These chocolate squares are so good!  My only problem is when I buy a bag, I can't stop eating them.  The Raspberry filling inside is the perfect compliment for the dark chocolate, as well as the perfect amount.  The sweet compliments the bitterness of the dark chocolate.  I always buy these when on sale, so the price is great!
Angela K.
Medina , OH
I wasn't a big fan of these. The raspberry flavor was too fake for my liking. They also could have made it a creamier filling. I do love their chocolates though!
Alli M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When my sweet tooth calls, I answer with Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate with Raspberry Filling Sqaures. The chocolate is smooth and intense. The raspberry filling actually tastes like raspberries! It b is creamy and not too sweet. The individually wrapped square is the perfect size to satisfy me. I have bought them at my local grocery stores and drug stores too!
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
These squares are amazing! I love the raspberry flavor the best! This is definitely comparable to other chocolate brands with raspberry flavor. I don't eat these very often but I love the treat when I do eat them! :)
Jessica F.
Tacoma, WA
I am not a dark eater at all, but when it comes to this, yes I will devour some dark chocolate. The tart/sweetness of the raspberry pairs well with the dark chocolate. Def something I'd buy as gifts for people & for personal indulgence as well
Michelle N.
Raleigh, NC
This is such a strange combination but it tastes amazing!!! It's not quite as rich as a lot of the other Chocolates by this company so it gives a lighter taste. Definitely recommend to others if you like fruit and chocolate combos!
Felicia H.
I normally don't care for dark chocolate, however, because it was paired with the raspberry filling, I couldn't resist. These are delicious. The dark chocolate compliments the raspberry perfectly for a wonderful sweet treat!
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
These ghirardelli squares are amazing! I haven't found a flavor that I didn't like! I would highly recommend this chocolate for sweet lovers! The raspberry ones are one of my favorite flavors, and I purchase them often!
Dani D.
Buffalo, NY
This is heaven in a bag. I don't think you could find a better dark chocolate. The raspberry filling is not to sweet and tastes as if they were freshly picked. This is one of my favorite chocolate treats.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
My favorite comfort food. I like that the raspberry filling is more like a jelly than a creme. The chocolate is rich and when you buy these you can keep them for awhile. For the amount you get they aren't that expensive. I get them every time I'm looking for something sweet.