Ghirardelli

Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Squares with Raspberry Filling – 5.32 oz.

4.63 / 5

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I feel like I am pampering myself when I buy Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Squares with Raspberry filling. They have an amazing taste that is smooth and creamy. Each chocolate is individually wrapped for freshness. The chocolate is a little pricier but definitely worth it. Ghirardelli Chocolates come in a variety of flavors. Caramel with milk chocolate is my second favorite. This is definitely a feel good chocolate.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Découvert, lors d’un voyage, ses chocolats sont de très bonnes qualité, le goût, la texture et le packaging sont irréprochables. Une véritable fraîcheur.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love that it's certified fair trade and everything is natural (no by sugar products and strictly cococa used for the dark chocolate). The texture is what makes me eat all ten within twenty-four hours. The raspberry filling is so tarty and sweet - it even has very tiny pieces of the fruit in it! Perfect balance for those wanting tart and chocolate. Way better than that over priced gum ball with a dry filling Hershey by product Aqui berry crap!