Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Squares with Mint Filling – 5.32 oz.

by Ghirardelli

Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Mint SQUARES. Experience luscious, refreshing mint in our slow-melting dark chocolate. Individually wrapped Ghirardelli SQUARES are the perfect treat for anytime - at home, at work, or on the go. The Ghirardelli difference is our commitment to ultimate quality from Bean to Bar. For more information about our ingredients and sustainable sourcing, visit ghirardelli.com/sustainability.

I got these for a stocking stuffer and they're so good! Anyone know how long the shelf life is? I'm trying to pace myself.
Start your review of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Squares with Mint Filling – 5.32 oz.!
Product Highlights
I ususally don't like liquid or cream filled things, but it's just the perfect amount of mint, and the dark chocolate is delicious!in reviews
These are good, but I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate!in reviews
The mint is really good but not too sweet or too medicinal in taste.in reviews
This is a great snack when you are craving some chocolatein reviews
Stormy O.
fresno
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It’s like Andes mints but with better quality chocolate. I love this brand and pretty much anything I’ve tried has been divine.
Lauren B.
West Monroe, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Premium chocolate right here. It’s so smooth and melts in your mouth. It is a bit pricey, but it can be a nice treat to splurge on.
Odette M.
Purchased at: Michaels Stores
Another chocolate favorite! As I shared in the other review this chocolate feels like an expensive treat without the expense. It leaves the chocolate craving satisfied without going overboard
crystal S.
Wright City, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these. I grew up eating the Andy mints and still love them but these are amazing when your looking for a dark chocolate mint. They are a great mint without being overpowering. I like that they are indefinitely wrapped so I can eat one whenever I like and save others for later.
Haley D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I hate to only give this chocolate 3 stars because I love the Ghirardelli brand, but this is extremely overpowering and it's hard to eat more than one square without disrupting your taste buds. The flavor is nice, but the mint is just too strong for my liking. Peppermint Bark is the way to go.
Sarah M.
Burnsville
I love dark chocolate! Adding mint to dark chocolate makes a for a great taste. Warning these can become addictive though! Hard to eat just one as the mint mixes well with the dark chocolate and does not leave the overly sweet taste that regular chocolate mints tend to do.
Eva K.
NewYorkCity
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
LOVE! i couldnt recommend this chocolate more. it’s 100% one of my favorites as the mint just adds the perfect touch of zing to the rich chocolate. such an amazing combination i’d recommend it for anyone to try!
Bella C.
Wilmington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These chocolates are good and I definitely recommend if you like a mint flavor. I’m not too interested in mint chocolate but this is very tasty. I would probably but again and think ghirardelli is a great chocolate brand.
eboni B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love how creamy and rich this chocolate is. The taste is smooth and packaging is good. I can never eat just one and
TAMLA F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this candy because it reminds me of York peppermint Patty for either Andy’s chocolate is very nice and smooth