BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Indulge in the richly decadent chocolate taste that you expect from Ghirardelli. The secret ingredient is Ghirardelli premium chocolate making a timeless classic even better.

Viona C.
Flushing, NY
The chocolate cake mix is delicious. The instructions are very easy to follow and it comes out very rich and flavorful. It's a little on the pricier side than other cake mixes, but it still comes out delicious so it's pretty worth it. It helps you save time if you don't want to spend more time making a cake from scratch.
Sophie P.
I love dark chocolate, and I love cake! Ghiradelli's dark chocolate premium cake mix is by far the best match for my preferences! The sizes are perfect, the taste is very smooth and luxurious. And most importantly, this cake is super easy and fast to make!
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
OMG! Made these dark chocolate oh so moist as cupcakes last night. Triedbone before the frosting and it was so good. I couldn't leave it alone had to add frosting. Delicious either way.
Allison B.
Fountain Valley, CA
Perfection in every bite! When ever my brother comes home from Oklahoma for the holidays He asks me to make this brownie and to make sure I add extra chocolate chips haha as if there wernt enough in it haha he is silly anyways its a family favorite.
Ina S.
Central City, NE
After making this cake, I was so surprised with the results! Everyone enjoyed that cake! It's such a sweet/bitter, spongy and creamy cake when made correctly! 10xs out of 10 I would definitely buy it again!
Natasha B.
So I bought this on a whim. I was at target and said hummm this looks good let's try it. I honestly didn't think it was going to taste as good as it looked on the box... but it did!!!! It was so delicious! I didn't last long in the house lol everyone loved it!!!
Jennifer R.
Blairsville, GA
Purchased at Costco. Multi pack. Nice thick, rich taste. Soft and not dried out. Very delicious. I have purchased a few times and would definitely purchase again. I think it was a little price compared to the other boxes that run about $1, but very good quality flavor.
Eunice K.
I think they might have one of the best boxed brownies. I also get compliments when I make this boxed brownie. I guess people can tell that the quality is a lot better
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I purchased this for my son's birthday party because I couldn't find the mix that he loved from years past. It tasted good, and I expected it not to make as large of a cake as a regular cake mix, since the directions were only given for one round pan instead of two, but I didn't expect it to be so flat. It didn't rise much at all. Not a dealbreaker, but I was also disappointed in the flavor... I thought it would be more decadent than it was, because Ghirardelli brownie mixes I'd used previously were very rich and worth the higher price.

Perhaps I'd purchase it again if it were on sale, but I wouldn't seek it out otherwise.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
This is a great dark chocolate cake mix and a perfect alternative for people looking for a more genuine chocolate taste in their baked goods. Packs a subtle bitter punch while still remaining mellow and blending well with other recipes. Would recommend especially because it goes on sale often.
Rielle r.
How does this taste?
Julie F.
How much sugar is in this cake mix?

Walmart