Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Bar

by Ghirardelli

What do u guys think of this candy?[product:ghirardelli-chocolate-squares-dark-chocolate-peppermint-bark]
Hi people is this good it looks good I like trying new things I would love to try it
Start your review of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Bar!
Amanda K.
Coolidge, AZ
Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Bar uploaded by Amanda K.
The peppermint is just about perfect it’s not too strong but you can definitely tell that it is present and the chocolate isn’t too sweet but it isn’t bitter either.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,316 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Ghirardelli Has the best dark chocolate in them to make a peppermint bark it just has such a good flavor I definitely recommend this product
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
These holiday chocolates are the devil! I love them so much and stock up on them around the holidays because they are so darn good! There is a milk chocolate and a dark chocolate selection combined with a peppermint flavor white chocolate. Soooo good!!
Elia D.
Yabucoa , Puerto Rico
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Bar uploaded by Elia D.
So yummyyy!! Definitely recommend this product so much. It has the perfect combination of mint and chocolate it is so perfect. The packaging is also super cute. Definitely would be buying this again Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Bar
Jessica L.
Oak Ridge
Yummy! I loved these. I’m a fan of anything peppermint and chocolate especially white chocolate and these didn’t disappoint. I bought them as a special treat at Christmas and they were amazing!
Aaliyah H.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark Bar uploaded by Aaliyah H.
My absolute favorite peppermint bark. I’ve tried the dark chocolate & it’s good, a little bittersweet (expected, because it’s dark chocolate). The milk chocolate is creamy/sweet & the peppermint balances the sweet out. It’s delicious, I highly recommend.
Jessica F.
Vancouver, WA
I really love this chocolate.. It has the perfect balance of peppermint and dark chocolate. Delicious little squares to take with you anywhere!
Mishiloh A.
Hackettstown, NJ
I love these, I buy them every December! These are a must have for any chocolate and peppermint lover!
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved these,they are not as sweet, but they are peppermint. I like how big the bag is and it’s very cheap. The chocolate is high quality and the bag opens very fast. I would buy again. I plan to give as a Christmas gift.
Carol S.
Sykesville, MD
This is my brother’s favorite candy and I am sure every winter to buy him a big bag to enjoy. The dark chocolate plays well off of the sweetness of the white chocolate and peppermint, creating a perfect bite that tastes like Christmas.