BY GHIRARDELLI

Descriptions:

Savor the perfect combination of tantalizingly refreshing mint filling surrounded by intense dark chocolate. Dark Chocolate Mint SQUARES make a sweet treat for all the chocolate lovers in your life and show you’ve got great taste.

• Are these as good as the Mint Hershey's chocolate or bett...2 Answers
  • What do you taste more Chocolate or mint or it's a balanc...1 Answers
Hannah W.
Louisville
I get these as gift from all of my piano students and family member and I am so addicted to these things I will eat an entire bag in one sitting and not even realize it. Their dark chocolate is so good and the mint isn’t over powering at all. Best chocolate on this planet.
Thays D.
Vallejo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The creamy mint filling in the dark chocolate is so good! I am a big fan of dark chocolate and mint so putting them together makes this one of my favorites. I really enjoy these especially during winter time!
Christina F.
Huntsville
Very rich in flavor, packaged individually so you can enjoy a fresh treat every time. Great for on the go or lunches. I love to keep mine in the fridge and enjoy one after dinner
Megan S.
So I usually get the junior mints for a snack but one day I decided to try these. I thought they were def good, but I still prefer the junior mints over these. The texture is way more delightful. But all in all the taste was alright.
Morgan S.
Obsessed with these! I get a mixture of these at my grocery store from the bulk candy section and they don't cost much at all. These are extremely smooth, I especially prefer dark over milk chocolate
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
These chocolates are a tad bit expensive but its not too bad honestly. I love chocolate and I love mint so this is something I dont mind purchasing. Its so good so its definitely worth the money.
Cassidy G.
Turlock , CA
This is my third favorite chocolate and when I have this brand I have to have the dark chocolate or the dark mint chocolate. It definitely will satisfy my craving.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A little piece of heaven with a big, absolutely delicious taste! Love these squares! The chocolate melts in your mouth & the mint filling is wonderful! They are the perfect treat! & since they are individually wrapped, everyone stays fresh until you are ready to indulge!
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
These are really good around Christmas time. I love mint flavored things, and this mint is nice and creamy, doesn't have a toothpaste vibe to it. I don't really like dark chocolate too much but the mint makes up for it
Kaley J.
Tallahassee, FL
Ghirardelli dark chocolate mint squares are an excellent treat. The mint is crisp and complements the rich, dark chocolate. These Ghirardelli squares are a perfect , little dessert. They also make a wonderfully festive gift that everyone can enjoy.
Anisha S.
Howell, NJ
Are these as good as the Mint Hershey's chocolate or better?
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
What do you taste more Chocolate or mint or it's a balance of both?