BY GHIRARDELLI

Indulge in the richly decadent chocolate taste that you expect from Ghirardelli. Crafted with both semi-sweet and bittersweet chips, our Dark Chocolate Chip Cookie creates an intense yet smooth chocolate experience, making this timeless classic even better.

Buy on Walmart*
Caroline P.
So I am a really good cook, but I can't bake anything to save my life. My cookies (whether made from scratch or from a box) have always had the consistency of gravel.
I bought the Ghirardelli cookie mix from Kroger because I had a coupon (2 for $5). I made it not really expecting anything spectacular but I was so mistaken. Hands down this is the best cookies I have made/tasted.
I made it last time my in-laws came to visit, and my MIL asked for my recipe 😂
Definitely recommend it. Easy to make and fool proof.
[product:continental-mills-ghirardelli-dark-chocolate-chip-premium-cookie-mix-16.75oz]
Emilee W.
Hillsboro
This cookie mix is dangerous, It is so delicious! The mix is quick to make and is good when you want something sweet. It's a great alternative if you don't want to take the time to make a homemade batch. I have bought them quite a few times and I highly recommend for anyone to try them who hasn't before.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
These of course being Ghirardelli are very good. The mix tastes good. There are definitely not enough chocolate chips in the mix . I would still recommend to anyone.
Lauren B.
Love the dark chocolate in the cookies. Best tasting cookies you can mix up out of a box