Ghirardelli Classic White Frappé

by Ghirardelli

Descriptions:

This Ghirardelli 3.12 lb. white chocolate frappe mix makes the perfect base for blending up indulgent frappes at your coffee shop! The convenient mix dissolves in either water or milk, or it can easily be blended with coffee or espresso to make tempting and profitable beverages. Whether you're crafting iced mochas or traditional frappes, customers will love the sweet and smooth white chocolate flavor. Since the mix itself does not contain coffee, it can even be used for kid-friendly milkshakes. Add your choice of fruits, flavoring sauces, or chocolate chips to make refreshingly sweet, eye-catching drinks. Customers will recognize and trust the Ghirardelli name when they see it in your cafe, coffee shop, ice cream parlor, or restaurant. Ghirardelli began with a young Italian chocolatier in the early 1800s and is now a brand widely known for its rich flavors. This sense of quality is the result of Ghirardelli's commitment to control all steps of the chocolate-making process, from roasting the cocoa beans, to refining the product for smoothness and well-balanced flavor. In addition, the company understands that sustainable sourcing and knowing the origins of the cocoa beans speaks to the quality of the finished product. No matter what drink you prepare, guests are in for a treat with this white chocolate frappe mix!

This looks soo good! Where can I get this? Ive had their regular hot chocolate mix which taste really good!
Start your review of Ghirardelli Classic White Frappé!
How would you rate this product?
Skye O.
Lexington, KY
Ghirardelli Classic White Frappé uploaded by Skye O.
Purchased at: Amazon
Definitely save yourself some coin if you’re going to Starbucks every day like I was ! Buy yourself one of these bad boys and make yourself fraps at home , taste just like the Starbucks ones ! Add whatever you want inside and on top to customize it
Tabitha B.
Stamford, TX
This is hands down favorite mix to drink during the winter when I'm feeling extra or fancy. I like to drink it in heated up half n half which makes it a bit more gourmet. For the adults it makes for a great mixer for spiked cocoa for those that may not like traditional chocolate cocoa.
Anne R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This tastes so rich, creamy, and sinful. It's priced a little higher than comparable drinks but it's worth it
D O.
Just sweet enough to let the unique flavor come through! I drink this when I want a perfect tasting cup of chocolate! Superior taste & pricey but well worth it’s weight in gold.
Katie M.
Glendale, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used this brand at one of the coffee shops i worked at in california. This white chocolate made the frothiest and most tasty frappes ever.
Shatoya W.
Youngsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honey!!! Please believe me when I say this stuff is better than Starbucks 😫🙌🏾 or maybe I’m just over exaggerating this thing lol I love this brand when it comes to baking as well!
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love this I got it first in Ghiradelli square and I loved the way it tasted so smooth.
valerie B.
Casa Grande, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Now this is the mama of hot cocoa right here!!! You cant beat the flavor you get from this can right here I love mixing it with warm milk amd using a frothier with it. You can add any flavor to this and it works great!! I high recommend you grab this next time your out
Lauren S.
Attleboro, MA
I’m a white chocolate fan anything chocolate I prefer in the white form. This hot chocolate is great every time very rich chocolate smooth flavor.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs , MI
My kids love these mixes, however, my oldest hates chocolate. She loves white chocolate, so I was thrilled to find this! As always, Ghirardelli, is decadent. These are great for anytime you want a frappe, and cheaper than getting them through a drive thru!