BY GHIRARDELLI #9 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli Classic White Chips start with the highest-quality ingredients, including whole milk powder and vanilla, to create a creamy signature sweetness in these velvety smooth white baking chips. From Two-Tone Fudge to White Mousse, you'll find yourself dreaming up new ways to use them.

Laura Lee W.
Bothell
If you want fancy white chocolate macadamia nut cookies these are the chips for you. They're very sweet but in a pairing with salt and nuts they taste amazing
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
These are great! I use them in a lot of baking. It's really easy to melt. I little pricey. But the taste is worth it.
Nikki R.
These are the baking chips I use whenever j make my white chocolate chip cookies, I have also used these melted down and mixed to make a white chocolate frosting for a strawberry cake I did, it was delicious!
Madeline C.
Ghiradelli has the BEST chocolate! These chips definitely make whatever you're baking out stand all others!
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,029 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
انه طعمه حلو اسمع عنه لكن انا لا دوقته ولا مره صحاااابي بيشكروووا فيي جداااا انهههه جميلااااا جدااا جدااا
Marie W.
Boiling Springs
The first time I used these was in a white hot chocolate recipe and I was hooked! I now use them whenever I need white chocolate.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this product! It is always extremely fresh and delicious! Couldn't ask for better!
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are perfect! I do alot of baking and these are the perfect addition. I use these in a lot of the recipes.
Courtney D.
My all-time favorite white chocolate baking chips! I buy them in bulk at Sams club and use them for all my baking needs! Love these!
Cindy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my top 2 chocolate chip product for baking anything from cookies to muffins. If your a baker you want good chocolate product. It make a real difference.
brianna l.
What are your favorite desserts to make with these?
McKayla K.
I've heard that this is a good brand. Have any of you ever melted these, instead of almond bark, and dipped pretzels in it?
Quvante A.
Scarborough, ON
Have you ever used white chocolate chips in a cake? I wonder how that would turn out.
Desiree A.
I use these chocolate chips for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies and they are delicious. Any other cookie type recommendations for this white chocolate chip?
chealsea u.
Ringgold, GA
Are these any good? I've tried the chocolate bar like ones. are they just like them?

Amazon