BY GHIRARDELLI #6 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli Classic White Chips start with the highest-quality ingredients, including whole milk powder and vanilla, to create a creamy signature sweetness in these velvety smooth white baking chips. From Two-Tone Fudge to White Mousse, you'll find yourself dreaming up new ways to use them.

Kelly L.
N Charleston, SC
I love how well they melt when I use them for fudge and other candies. They are fairly affordable. I usually buy them in bulk during the holidays.
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
So heavenly. I love Ghirardelli products with a passion. The chips melt beautifully into the cookies and gives you a melt in your mouth feeling.
Lupitaa R.
Ghirardelli Chocolates are the best! The taste is great and it adds a different touch to any deserts you like to create! Personally my favorite!
Brittney W.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Really really really good for baking (and snacking) they make the best addition to any cookie or cake recipe and are really good when melted too
Chloé C.
I LOVE baking with Ghirardelli white chocolate chips!! i tried baking with a different brand but the consistency and taste was just not the same.
Jessie D.
Liberty, MO
I absolutely love this brand! It's so tough to find a good brand of chocolate chips that melt just right when you're baking/cooking with them.
Lisa L.
Atlanta, GA
I love how big these chips are. They don't cost much more than the regular normal chocolate chips but they make all my cookies feel so fancy!
Taylor B.
Troy, OH
I always use Ghirardelli chocolate when baking. It tastes great in cookies and also works well when you melt it down for a dipping chocolate!
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
I like these for my Easter candies. And the favorite macadamia cookies my husband loves so much. Very good chocolate. One of the best by far!
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got them from Fred Meyers to make the best white chocolate macadamia nut cookies!! Once again my husband ate the majority of the cookies
brianna l.
What are your favorite desserts to make with these?
McKayla K.
I've heard that this is a good brand. Have any of you ever melted these, instead of almond bark, and dipped pretzels in it?
Quvante A.
Scarborough, ON
Have you ever used white chocolate chips in a cake? I wonder how that would turn out.
Desiree A.
I use these chocolate chips for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies and they are delicious. Any other cookie type recommendations for this white chocolate chip?
chealsea u.
Ringgold, GA
Are these any good? I've tried the chocolate bar like ones. are they just like them?

Amazon