BY GHIRARDELLI #5 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli Classic White Chips start with the highest-quality ingredients, including whole milk powder and vanilla, to create a creamy signature sweetness in these velvety smooth white baking chips. From Two-Tone Fudge to White Mousse, you'll find yourself dreaming up new ways to use them.

Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
These are the best baking chips I've ever used. The flavor is rich & buttery, but never over powering. These always take my cookies to the next level.
um s.
Bellevue, WA
I cant live without these, i always have a pack in the houze in case i want to make Chocolate covered fruits or put them in a cake or just eat them!
Gabby T.
These are amazing alone and in any delectable treat!! I love when my sister makes chocolate chip cookies with these...they are absolutely delicious!!
Ramiza R.
These are perfect for baking. I used these on cookies and they were great. Super milky wonderful taste. They are easily accessible. Highly recommend.
Kathryn C.
Oxford, OH
Yes I would recommend this product, it is a great product to use in cookies and other recipes. I would spend extra to buy these over a cheaper brand.
Kelly L.
N Charleston, SC
I love how well they melt when I use them for fudge and other candies. They are fairly affordable. I usually buy them in bulk during the holidays.
Danielle B.
Waynesburg, KY
This is a great product for baking. I have used all 3 types of chocolate that is made to bake with and this is by far my favorite white chocolate.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely the best white chocolate chips out there. They are a little pricey but they are really worth it. They are so rich and creamy and smooth.
Chloé C.
I LOVE baking with Ghirardelli white chocolate chips!! i tried baking with a different brand but the consistency and taste was just not the same.
Brittney W.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Really really really good for baking (and snacking) they make the best addition to any cookie or cake recipe and are really good when melted too
brianna l.
What are your favorite desserts to make with these?
McKayla K.
I've heard that this is a good brand. Have any of you ever melted these, instead of almond bark, and dipped pretzels in it?
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Have you ever used white chocolate chips in a cake? I wonder how that would turn out.
rosy R.
Where can we buy this? ?
Danielle B.
What are you favourite cookies to make with these?

back