BY GHIRARDELLI #6 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli Classic White Chips start with the highest-quality ingredients, including whole milk powder and vanilla, to create a creamy signature sweetness in these velvety smooth white baking chips. From Two-Tone Fudge to White Mousse, you'll find yourself dreaming up new ways to use them.

Kelsi C.
Ogden, UT
These white chocolate chips are SO yummy in cranberry cookies! The white chocolate is a perfect pair with cranberries and almond extract. These are available at Smiths and I would recommend them! (And the cookies!)
Nikki R.
These are the baking chips I use whenever j make my white chocolate chip cookies, I have also used these melted down and mixed to make a white chocolate frosting for a strawberry cake I did, it was delicious!
Olivia G.
Barre, VT
These are great and melt nicely if coating a fruit or something. I made white chocolate and lemon popcorn with these and it was delicious! Also yo my in a white chocolate and macadamia cookie!
Nicole S.
I haven't tried the white chocolate chips, but I have the semi sweet chocolate chips and they truly make a difference in the recipe. so I'm sure that the white chips are also just as good.
Penelope R.
You can't go wrong with these! They are incredibly delicious and make the finishing touches on your cookies, cakes, and sweets. It has an awesome flavor and this one is my favorite.
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I bake cookies often and use these for one of my favorite recipes. They're delicious! My only problem is that by the time I'm ready to add them to the cookies, half the bag is gone!
Lauren E.
Louisville, KY
I think these are great tasting but i find that this brand is the hardest to melt . So again good genuine white chocolate but terrible for melting chocolate for your recipe.
Kathleen  S.
Oxford, CT
I can not even keep these in my house, they are so good I would eat them by the handful. I love blondies (great recipe at cooks illustrated) and I use the chips in them.
Kaley A.
These chocolate chips are super yummy! I absolutely love Ghiraradelli and these are my go to white chocolate chips. I use them in baking and eat them by themselves.
Amy R.
ALPHARETTA, GA
These are the best white chocolate chips I've found! Great for baking and for melting to coat cookies! They don't have that waxy texture that some have! Very good!
brianna l.
What are your favorite desserts to make with these?
McKayla K.
I've heard that this is a good brand. Have any of you ever melted these, instead of almond bark, and dipped pretzels in it?
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Have you ever used white chocolate chips in a cake? I wonder how that would turn out.
Desiree A.
I use these chocolate chips for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies and they are delicious. Any other cookie type recommendations for this white chocolate chip?
chealsea u.
Ringgold, GA
Are these any good? I've tried the chocolate bar like ones. are they just like them?

Walmart