BY GHIRARDELLI #5 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli Classic White Chips start with the highest-quality ingredients, including whole milk powder and vanilla, to create a creamy signature sweetness in these velvety smooth white baking chips. From Two-Tone Fudge to White Mousse, you'll find yourself dreaming up new ways to use them.

Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Awesome baking chips! The chips are double in size compared to other brands. They melt nicely when needed and hold up well during baking. I even use them as a decoration or garnishment on some of my desserts.
Laurie C.
Windermere, FL
These are absolutely hands down the best white chocolate chips for baking purposes. They are sweet without being cloyingly so. I always have my OXO container filled with these white chocolate chips, so I can bake at a moment's notice. Or when my sweet tooth starts to have "that" pang.
Whitney R.
Ivins, UT
Ghirardelli has the BEST white baking chips. The only ones I have found that actually taste like white chocolate. They are so smooth and just melt in your mouth. When it comes to chocolate anything, you can't go wrong with Ghirardelli. Definitely more on the pricey side, but worth it!
Nancy L.
Yankton, SD
I am allergic to products with cocoa powder in them so these white baking chips are a staple item in my cupboards. The flavor does not disappoint and the melting quality is as good as regular chocolate chips. I buy them regularly so I can have a treat along with my family.
Brandy C.
I despise white chocolate. It's just.. it's not chocolate. That said, these are fine for people who claim to be allergic to chocolate. I thought the Ghirardelli brand might be a bit better, but I didn't notice a difference between this and bulk "white chocolate" chips. Melt was similar, taste abysmal (and similar.)
Tara P.
O Fallon, IL
Ghirardelli is the only brand I go to when I'm baking brownies or need chocolate chips. It tastes a million times better than Nestle. The white ones are great for white chocolate macadamia nut cookies or raspberry Hershey Kiss and white chocolate chip cookies.
Courtney T.
Minot, ND
My go-to when it comes to making cookies! I love white chocolate, and the creaminess of these chips make my cookies to die for!! I've used these in other baked goods as well, such as brownies, but deffinatly prefer them when making Macademia Nut cookies! Yum!
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I absolutely love these I used them in everything I bake from my white chocolate chips to my white chocolate brownies everyone absolutely loved them always a hit when I bake with these
Justine Y.
Auburn, CA
If you're baking you've got to use Ghiaradelli baking chips, there is no caparison! Stock up when they're on sale. Their white chocolate chips are creamy and melt down fantastically. No contest when it comes to flavor and quality of chocolate!
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
These Ghirardelli white chocolate chips are some of the best quality out there! They are great for baking, or melting down. They are a little on the expensive side, but totally worth it for the quality!
brianna l.
What are your favorite desserts to make with these?
McKayla K.
I've heard that this is a good brand. Have any of you ever melted these, instead of almond bark, and dipped pretzels in it?
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Have you ever used white chocolate chips in a cake? I wonder how that would turn out.
rosy R.
Where can we buy this? ?
Danielle B.
What are you favourite cookies to make with these?

back