BY GHIRARDELLI #6 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli Classic White Chips start with the highest-quality ingredients, including whole milk powder and vanilla, to create a creamy signature sweetness in these velvety smooth white baking chips. From Two-Tone Fudge to White Mousse, you'll find yourself dreaming up new ways to use them.

Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These white chocolate chips are great in cookies. They have a great flavor. This product went above and beyond my expectations. I have recommended this to friends and they are in love with these chips.
Kaylee G.
Austin, TX
As a baker, I prefer to use Ghirardelli Chocolate as they just have a high-quality level of chocolate. Specifically, with the holidays coming up, one of my most popular cookies are White Chocolate, cranberry, pistachio shortbread cookies. I can really taste the difference between using Nestle white chocolate chips and Ghirardelli Chocolate chips - in my opinion they really do taste better! White chocolate is already so sweet that I think Ghirardelli's is less sweet in the best of ways compared to other brands.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
For anything I make that has white baking chips I always used Ghirardelli Classic White Chocolate baking chips. They are so good I could just eat them right out of the bag. They can be used for so many things, but they taste great in cookies or melted over rice chex cereal. I would definitely recommend them. They make any recipe taste so good.
Rachel R.
Brookings, SD
I'm not overly impressed by the Ghirardelli White Chocolate Chips...I made a batch of White Chocolate Cupcakes, and after tossing the chips in a little bit of flour, they still all sank to the bottom of the cupcakes, making it almost impossible to remove the cupcake liner. I will say they taste better than any of the other white chocolate chips my grocery store carries--I just won't be using them in cupcakes again any time soon.
Gwen B.
Raleigh, NC
If I'm buying white chocolate chip quickly at the store these are the ones I look for. Not the best for White Chocolate since they are still a vanilla base but they are closer to real white chocolate then some of the others that just taste like sugar
Lydia G.
Ennis, TX
My fiancé is a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie fanatic, so I love baking him some from scratch as a surprise sometimes. When I do, I only use this brand. Their white chocolate chips are great for baking and taste delicious. Better quality than some of the other brands. Recommend if you are needing white chocolate chips for a recipe.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
My wife and I used this to make Oreo bark. Basically cookies and cream and it came out perfect. I find these chocolate chips better than Hershey's baking chocolate. I love them by themselves or in my baking. Creamy and just the right amount of sweet.
Maria R.
I love ghirardelli products especially their baking products but these baking chips disappointed me. I bought these to make chocolate covered strawberries and when it came down to melting them it was a bit difficult and they really didn't taste like chocolate .
Sarah S.
I absolutely love Ghirardelli chocolate for my baking and candy making. Not only is it the best flavor for chocolate, it melts beautifully to make shaped and dipped candy delights. My favorite thing is to add it to my brownies to give it that extra special flavor.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Awesome baking chips! The chips are double in size compared to other brands. They melt nicely when needed and hold up well during baking. I even use them as a decoration or garnishment on some of my desserts.
brianna l.
What are your favorite desserts to make with these?
McKayla K.
I've heard that this is a good brand. Have any of you ever melted these, instead of almond bark, and dipped pretzels in it?
Quvante A.
Scarborough, ON
Have you ever used white chocolate chips in a cake? I wonder how that would turn out.
Desiree A.
I use these chocolate chips for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies and they are delicious. Any other cookie type recommendations for this white chocolate chip?
chealsea u.
Ringgold, GA
Are these any good? I've tried the chocolate bar like ones. are they just like them?

Amazon