BY GHIRARDELLI #6 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli Classic White Chips start with the highest-quality ingredients, including whole milk powder and vanilla, to create a creamy signature sweetness in these velvety smooth white baking chips. From Two-Tone Fudge to White Mousse, you'll find yourself dreaming up new ways to use them.

Jahmelle T.
Camp Verde
AMAZING with my double double chocolate chip cookies. It adds more flavor to the cookies, I am happy I decided to add them in. It's a good choice and affordable. I would definitely buy this product again.
Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these white chocolate baking chips. They are great with any time of year cookie. I suggest buying these and you can even mix them with starwberries and yogurt. They are worth the extra price.
Kama F.
Ashland , OH
I love baking with these! I was so excited to find them at both local grocery stores in my town, pricing is comparative to the other baking chips, love these in cookies! Will definitely keep buying!
Brittan C.
Eatonton, GA
These are great! I use them for cookies, brownies, you name it! Great quality, good price amazing flavor!! Recommend these for anyone baking or just to eat really! I will definitely be repurchasing!
Rebecca H.
Leesburg , IN
Love my white chocolate chips!! Anytime a recipe calls for them I go straight for these!! Although they cost a little more than the off brand, they are worth it! They taste amazing!
Alex M.
spokane
Loved these chocolates! Used them to make chocolate covered strawberries and they were super yummy. Definitely met my expectations. Purchased at my local Wal-Mart! I would purchase again. Very rich flavor.
Karilynn G.
Miamisburg, OH
I splurged and bought these to put in some dark chocolate brownies... they were fantastic! I will literally NEVER buy waxy tasting store brand white chocolate chips again!
Kellie V.
Hazlehurst, GA
My passion is baking and I love the Ghiradelli Chocolate chips of any kind. I will not use any other chips, unless they are all out of Ghiradelli at the store!
Heidi M.
orland park
I don't like these at all. They are so hard to melt Everytime I find myself trying to melt it I see that they all burn it's ridiculous. And they are very expensive compared to the other brands!
Tareem M.
Literally the best ships to use in cookies and muffins. Add in the fact that they are white chocolate makes them more delectable and desired when baking. Can never go wrong with these white chocolate chips.
brianna l.
What are your favorite desserts to make with these?
McKayla K.
I've heard that this is a good brand. Have any of you ever melted these, instead of almond bark, and dipped pretzels in it?
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Have you ever used white chocolate chips in a cake? I wonder how that would turn out.
Desiree A.
Garden Grove
I use these chocolate chips for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies and they are delicious. Any other cookie type recommendations for this white chocolate chip?
chealsea u.
Ringgold, GA
Are these any good? I've tried the chocolate bar like ones. are they just like them?

Walmart