BY GHIRARDELLI #5 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli Classic White Chips start with the highest-quality ingredients, including whole milk powder and vanilla, to create a creamy signature sweetness in these velvety smooth white baking chips. From Two-Tone Fudge to White Mousse, you'll find yourself dreaming up new ways to use them.

Stephanie C.
Oxnard, CA
Loved this product!!! Definitely my favorite!!! I love white chocolate and these are just delicious!!!
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
U love this brand.. I really enjoy baking with these white chocolate chips., y hey taste soo yummy!
Rachel S.
Lake Butler , FL
These are sooooo good. I buy them and eat them out of the bag more than I use them to bake haha! 🙈
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this product! It is always extremely fresh and delicious! Couldn't ask for better!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a must have for any baker. Perfect for baking or as a topping. These taste so good!
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
I don't like white chocolate at all. But when I have to use it. This is a good one to buy.
Rebecca L.
Madera
Yum! I used these to make White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies and they tasted delicious!
Laura P.
Orange, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious baking chips! Creamy, smooth and tasty!! Some of my favorites to use when I bake.
Yarene T.
Tastes really good. might be too sweet for some. good price. I use these whenever I can.
Christin S.
Saint Cloud
I buy these chips frequently (they make the best white chocolate macadamia nut cookies).
brianna l.
What are your favorite desserts to make with these?
McKayla K.
I've heard that this is a good brand. Have any of you ever melted these, instead of almond bark, and dipped pretzels in it?
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Have you ever used white chocolate chips in a cake? I wonder how that would turn out.
rosy R.
Where can we buy this? ?
Danielle B.
What are you favourite cookies to make with these?

back