BY GHIRARDELLI #5 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Ghirardelli Classic White Chips start with the highest-quality ingredients, including whole milk powder and vanilla, to create a creamy signature sweetness in these velvety smooth white baking chips. From Two-Tone Fudge to White Mousse, you'll find yourself dreaming up new ways to use them.

Taylor H.
White chocolate is my all time favorite and I buy these to make cookies with but end up eating them beforehand.
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are perfect! I do alot of baking and these are the perfect addition. I use these in a lot of the recipes.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What can I say? I love chocolate, I love white chocolate, I love Ghirardelli. So this is a defiite hit for me!
Jennifer V.
Good for everything to make chocolate cookies cake and to cover fruits, can use it in parties and more ideas
Madeline C.
Charlotte, NC
Ghiradelli has the BEST chocolate! These chips definitely make whatever you're baking out stand all others!
Lindsay O.
Delaware, Oh
Ghirardelli white chocolate chips are the best white chocolate chips I have ever had! They are delicious!!
Christina H.
So good dipped in a tall glass of milk.. Ghirardelli doesn't make any snacks I wouldn't try.. So delicious
Bethany L.
Jacksonville, FL
AMAZING. These are perfect for any cookie that you want to make. Ghirardelli is simply one of my favorites
Kayla C.
sheridan, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These white chocolate chips are creamy and decadent. Used it to help make hot chocolate. It was perfect.
Lucy J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these they taste great and have a really strong rich white chocolate flavor and they melt nicely
brianna l.
What are your favorite desserts to make with these?
McKayla K.
I've heard that this is a good brand. Have any of you ever melted these, instead of almond bark, and dipped pretzels in it?
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
Have you ever used white chocolate chips in a cake? I wonder how that would turn out.
rosy R.
Where can we buy this? ?
Danielle B.
What are you favourite cookies to make with these?

back